big anal experiences

Hi me and my gf have a 14" strapon and I can take it all and we also tried fisting and I can take her whole hand man it blew my mind anyone else have any experiences they would like to share or any recommended toys to try :) ;)

1 Like

Your so lucky I find it hard just to take my bf in my ass :( but he is a big boy tho lol ;)

Your so lucky I find it hard just to take my bf in my ass :( but he is a big boy tho lol ;)

It took alot of practice lol but worth it I just love big toys ;) i think its best to practice on ur own for a bit before you takle any big boys lol

Lol thanks for the tip :) I'm getting use to it bit by bit would love to take something big like you can :)

I cant describe the feeling but u will find out when u do :)

Thanks :) any tips on how you worked your way up to taking big toys? Please

Balls are good to try and fingers I use poppers to relax my ass and if u play on ur own for a bit u dont have to worry about getting embarrassed on top of trying something new hope that helps keep intouch and let me know how u get own ;)

Thank you :) and I will let you know how's it's going thanks again :D

no probs if need anymore advice im here lol gl :)

I have the tantus severin (large) and boy is it a challenge! Have also taken the OH's fist a few times and wow thats a whole new experience!

1 Like

nickt18 wrote:

I have the tantus severin (large) and boy is it a challenge!

I agree it's a challenge, though for different reasons... I had to fish it out of my nether depths, because due to its dumb base design it all disappeared inside.

I have the 8inch adam cock dildo to look forward to, I am going to experiment solo before getting the Oh to use it on me.

As she has fisted me in the past, getting her whole hand in, granted usually at the end of extended play when well stretched and relaxed.

repliquant wrote:

nickt18 wrote:

I agree it's a challenge, though for different reasons... I had to fish it out of my nether depths, because due to its dumb base design it all disappeared inside.

I've never had it disappear inside before, sounds a bit worrying!

repliquant wrote:

nickt18 wrote:

eeeeep !!!!! how long did it take ??

nickt18 wrote:

I've never had it disappear inside before, sounds a bit worrying!

As it should be ;) I made a mistake of sitting down with it, and during the frontal release the backdoor muscle spasms pulled it in. As I examined the base afterwards, it seemed obvious to me that this was a problem waiting to happen, and that I should have known better. Well, I certainly do now.

rubysoho wrote:

Time-tracking wasn't a priority then, haha, but not all that long, as this was the second time such a thing happened to me, so I was able to keep a cool head. I don't really know, but five minutes at the most, I'd say. That includes crawling out of the bathrooom on all fours, in search of a glove ;)

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Time-tracking wasn't a priority then, haha, but not all that long, as this was the second time such a thing happened to me, so I was able to keep a cool head. I don't really know, but five minutes at the most, I'd say. That includes crawling out of the bathrooom on all fours, in search of a glove ;)

hahahah oh bless you .. sorry to laugh but that has mde me properly chuckle :p

rubysoho wrote:

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

hahahah oh bless you .. sorry to laugh but that has mde me properly chuckle :p

Im proper parinoid about this happening when i use my toys so i have a stash of latex gloves in my toy box just encase :O

Ork wrote:

What... am I the only one in the world... with the common sense that your ass can push things out?! XD Also latex gloves? What for, surely just your hand would do? :P

I cut my hand atleast once a week, due to my own stupidity and badly placed furniture, so i dont want to get anything infected.

Better safe than sorry :)