Last sex of your life...

Imagine you had only one more chance to ever have sex. How would you want it to *go down (pun fully intended!)?

for me, I would love a really long session of amazing oral sex- me on him, him on me, followed by some play with our favourite toys, followed by him taking me in missionary, with my hips raised and legs wrapped around his neck.

after, a bit of cuddling and recovery time, then a round two ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Luv bunny wrote:

Imagine you had only one more chance to ever have sex. How would you want it to *go down (pun fully intended!)?

for me, I would love a really long session of amazing oral sex- me on him, him on me, followed by some play with our favourite toys, followed by him taking me in missionary, with my hips raised and legs wrapped around his neck.

after, a bit of cuddling and recovery time, then a round two ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Yep, that sounds pretty good to be honest :)

maybe a little bit of doggy / hair pulling (the OH loves it) added in for good measure

Mmm, doggy sounds good too ;)

I would never want it to end!!

I am kind of In this situation next week... I am spending a few days with my friend, we sleep together an have been for a year however this will be our last time (due to circumstances) so I am taking my bag of toys to introduce and plan to have amazing sex all week and a big finale... Will be giving him something to remember and myself he he

Any suggestions welcome ;)

If I knew it was going to be my last time, I think I'd just keep on going until it killed me...

I'd like to know why it would be the last time.... I'm going to go for the old cliche, big 4 poster bed, big scented bath, champagne, chocolates, massage oil, restraints, swinging from the chandelier kind of sex. Followed by more massage & fall asleep wrapped round each other. :-)

Every time oh and I have sex its amazing - would be more than happy for each time to be my last xx

BigBouncyBunny wrote:

I'd like to know why it would be the last time.... I'm going to go for the old cliche, big 4 poster bed, big scented bath, champagne, chocolates, massage oil, restraints, swinging from the chandelier kind of sex. Followed by more massage & fall asleep wrapped round each other. :-)

Same here no champers though, on an island we'd spend the day massages sex cuddles.

I would love to be pinned against the wall and have sex that way, bit of scratching and spanking involved and for the fella well I guess it depends who and what they prefer but I would like to tie them to a chair and give them a lap dance and just whatever takes their fancy but I'd want to have as many rounds as possible. If it was the last sex ever the tiredness and sore/sensitivity wouldn't matter.