Details of last time you had sex......

What was your last sexual encounter?**EDITED BY MOD*** Mine was last night after a couple of drinks with the OH we retired to the bed The night started of with me going down on the missies which turned into a 69 then that turned into some anal fun out came the lube along with our butt plug and anal vibrator ... the missies couldn’t take no more and wanted my ***EDITED BY MOD****......

It was very fulfilling for both of us. (Is that enough detail for you?) 😂

Sounds like you had a good time; just popping in a polite reminder to anyone posting that being too graphic may result in post removals, warnings and possibly bans so be mindful of how much detail you give.

As for mine, I cant even remember but it wasn't that long ago and it was good.

Last time I had sex it was birthday sex (26th September) just got out the shower and was drying myself so OH took the opportunity to give me a blowjob and then went onto having sex in missionary position with her legs on my shoulders 😁😛

Yesterday straight after work just wanted sex could not get enough off it used my vibrator whilst driving OH joy of joys

Yesterday straight after work just wanted sex could not get enough of it used my vibrator whilst riding the OH joy of joys sorry for the double post

Sunday morning.

We started out with me wearing a medium vibrating butt plug to relax my muscles then moved on to my wife pegging me using a vibrating 'strapless' strap-on.

I enjoy the sensation of being pegged so for a while I like to avoid any stimulation of my penis.

After a while she started to use a Hummer attachment on a magic wand to masturbate me as she was pegging me, and this brought me very near to coming, but she knows me well after 44 years and kept me right on the egde for a very long time.

Eventually, while she was still inside me, i finished myself off by hand.

When I recovered enough to look at the clock 2 hours had passed in total ecstasy.

For actual intercourse , the year was 2003 . Memory is a little foggy . Last time she assited in my solo play , maybe a little over a year , once again the details elude me .

Monday evening. Got home from work and C surprised me in the kitchen wearing only her stockings and suspender belt.

Various toys came out last night, including, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, red restraints, leather paddle, wooden ruler, vibrators, vibrating butt plug and spanking bench.

All I need to say from there is my cheeks ended up redder than the restraints and I need to but new batteries today, great night!!!!

Lets just say it's been a few months, unfortunately ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Many years ago unfortunately.

This morning, a lovely long 69 then cowgirl then missionary.

Last night my wife rubbed baby lotion on my freshly shaved bum then decided to go in deeper, then she got the realistic Dido out and gave me sum anal foreplay before I used the wand on her then finished off doggy style

Last night trying the position of the week 😎