Last thing you watched ?

I haven't seen a thread specifically about watching (whether that be a cinema movie, a youtube video, your partner being sexy, or your dog walking into a windowed door), so...

If you'd like to share, what was the last thing you watched today ? :D

The last thing I watched was a new South Park episode (I wont spoil it because they're too new, but you should definitely watch them !)

I've been watching The Incredible Dr Pol. It's about a 72 year old vet and his team as they go on calls and treat patients. He is pretty cool. He's still pulling babies out of animals at his age when I'm in my 20s and need two naps a day to function!

Last thing I watched was the Big Bang Theory yesterday.

She's Gotta Have It 2017.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Last thing I watched was the Big Bang Theory yesterday.

Welcome back Vanilla_Kink!! Last thing I watched was my cat washing herself 😁

NatandTom wrote:

I've been watching The Incredible Dr Pol. It's about a 72 year old vet and his team as they go on calls and treat patients. He is pretty cool. He's still pulling babies out of animals at his age when I'm in my 20s and need two naps a day to function!

O yes! Used to be my favorite. Now it has discontinued screening in my country. Latest film I watch was at Netflix, Indecent Proposal. Main star actress Demi Moore. Wow! She's really sexy. She was a body builder... From the internet look at those muscles when she flex... especially in her nude. !

Glad to see you Vanilla Kink! 😘

Walking Dead for me. Still watching actually.

American Assasin

I'm a celebrity. Guilty pleasure I just love it.

Queer As folk USA - seen them all lots of times, but started my box sets yet again as I love it so much!

Blue Eyes,part of Walter Presents on All 4

999 what's your emergency? Love programmes like this.

Re-watching Dexter.

Season 2 episode 1 last night 

Last thing we watched was, The Punisher series on Nflix, Wonder Woman movie and the new Spider-Man homecoming, The hubby is a comic nut.

X

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix. So, so funny (and good).

Last things I watched was spider man - homecoming and strike back :-)

Trying to catch up with Scandal so hot a few episodes in this morning.

The Blacklist, not bad series

Rewatching secret Diary of a call girl with the Mrs, forgotten how funny it is.

Friends DVD series 2