YES YES YES

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) It's August at long last the real fun begins, 23 to go till sex on legs debuts as the Doctor, whorgasms all the way now.

I don't understand but I am very excited for you. lol

kitty x

The new Dr. Who is starting on 23rd august.

kittencub is a very big fan of the new Dr. :)

Not too long to wait kittencub, but can you contain your excitment till then lol

delilahxx wrote:

Not too long to wait kittencub, but can you contain your excitment till then lol

I will try but you should see some of my latest pictures he is very F*** able in them I mean very sexy, the way he stands in some of them Oh Yes please. I'd do him quicker than a rabbit up a drainpipe.

OOh Im so excited for this. Want to see Peter Capaldis take on the Doctor.

Any one going to a cinema screening?

delilahxx wrote:

I meant I don't understand the over whelming love for peter Capaldi.

kitty x

jackador123 wrote:

OOh Im so excited for this. Want to see Peter Capaldis take on the Doctor.

Any one going to a cinema screening?

No but I've got a buffet from Marks and Spencer's, new underwear for the day sexy underwear for the late night showing later on iplayer. New T-shirt ordered.

BDSM-curious wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I meant I don't understand the over whelming love for peter Capaldi.

kitty x

Oh Crikey were do I start, I'm 48 so he's perfect age and he is drop dead gorgeous I'd love to do very naughty things with him starting with exploring those long legs in those trousers working my way up hehe

I'm an amatuer Whovian going back to the old school and, seemingly rarely, also enjoying NuWho.

I love Peter Capaldi. I love him in everything he's in and I think he's going to make a fantastic Doctor.

I can't say I see the sexual attraction myself, but then I'm a straght male.

Good for you though, kittencub. I am absolutely delighted that you have bought underwear specially. :)

I love doctor who but I'm not keen on him x

Rorschach wrote:

I'm an amatuer Whovian going back to the old school and, seemingly rarely, also enjoying NuWho.

I love Peter Capaldi. I love him in everything he's in and I think he's going to make a fantastic Doctor.

I can't say I see the sexual attraction myself, but then I'm a straght male.

Good for you though, kittencub. I am absolutely delighted that you have bought underwear specially. :)

Oh I have I love hubby but our marriage is sexless due to meds ect so I've made a sex life for myself this day is going to be so special.

That's the stuff. You should have a word with LH. See if they'll design a vibe around the 'Sonic Screwdriver' look. :)

Rorschach wrote:

That's the stuff. You should have a word with LH. See if they'll design a vibe around the 'Sonic Screwdriver' look. :)

I did Think of that but thought I'd be laughed at, I'd love one, Oh to done over the Tardis console.

I suspect the bbc wouldn't license the no doubt trade marked sonic screwdriver to a sex toy company.
Oh and bring back Christopher Eccleston

Sum Sub wrote:

I suspect the bbc wouldn't license the no doubt trade marked sonic screwdriver to a sex toy company.

No tennant now he was the doctor

Yeah, you probably wouldn't want to call it 'TBBC's he Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver (TM) Vibrator' or anything but I'm sure you could mock up something reasonably similar and stay on the right side of the law.

Besides, if they're only used on consenting adults, then I don't think the Beeb are really in any position to judge at the moment. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Sum Sub wrote:

The swoon bullet vibrator does the job it's long enough, Christopher Eccleston will never come back he came no where near the 50th I liked his Doctor as I did David Tennent, Mat was good in some episodes but I got bored with the Amy/Rory thing.

No no no!!!

My oh will never be seen Once this is out. mind you not sure if that's so had!

Mr C can't wait for this

18 days to go brought my tardis coloured plates and napkins for my buffet my e excitement and horny levels go through the roof as each new trailer is shown, also found a forum with loads of Peter fans so we drool together, just as well it's not xrated the air would be ripe.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)