What have you been watching lately?

I'm always looking for new things to watch, so as the title says - what have you been watching lately?

This weekend I marathoned 'Orange is the new black' on Netflix - brilliant show that I had heard nothing but good things about. Loosely based on a true story about a woman who served 15 months in a womens prison for drug trafficking and money laundering. It's funny, touching, shocking and riveting all at the same time. The first season ended on a brilliant cliffhanger and i've now got to wait til next year for the next season. If you can, I would strongly suggest checking it out - it's got Jason Biggs (American Pie), Laura Prepon (That 70's Show), Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek: Voygager), Natasha Lyonne (American Pie) and a host of other faces you probably will recognise.

So what about you? Watched anything good lately?

Watching Suits at the moment - and thoroughly enjoying it. I also like watching re-runs of some of the old shows like Airwolf, Chips, The Fall Guy - I love retro TV - lol :) xx

Face off - Which is a reality show about special effects make up, I LOVE it!! Also am watching Criminal Minds for like the fifth time and discovered a tv show called Devious Housewives this morning which is pretty good :)

That tv show sounds like my sort of thing.. I'll have to look that up xx

Just watched 'I AM'. An amazing film that I can honestly say will have me doing some serious pondering on not only my own life but of all others too. Pretty damn amazing film.

Link for anyone interested.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1741225/

Boardwalk Empire is back... brillant

Ray Donovan... not sure if this is on UK tv yet, but I get it from the States, it's good.

Also only started watching Luther on DVD and watched 3 seasons in about 4 days... great show.

Although I've to admit, I really miss House MD.....

Bates motel just watched the first episode the other day I am hooked!!

I haven't actually watched any TV show for a while and definitely need to catch up on some!

One's I need to catch up on and will be doing soon though are: Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf and Supernatural.

Scorpius mentioned Suits, I freakin' love Suits! ...Oh, and not forgetting White Collar. :)

I recently bought season 1 of Hung so shall be giving that a watch at some point too. I also keep meaning to watch Arrow.

(I know, I'm seriously lacking at the moment!)

ive watched all of the first season of ' bates motel' and ADORED IT , same with season 6 of true blood . ive been rewatching oast as i got all the way to the final season an NEVER saw he last 2 eps ! ( yes yes i know thyre all dead i still wanna SEE it all tho ) im looking forward to the new seasons of american horror story and walking dead in a few weeks . then after that i may start watching all of six feet under from the start before it ets too dated . i LOVVVVVVE box set marathon weekends --- can you tell ???

Gem26 wrote:

it gets ssoooo good its ridiculous ... its like televisual heroin . ADDICTED !!!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Face off - Which is a reality show about special effects make up, I LOVE it!! Also am watching Criminal Minds for like the fifth time and discovered a tv show called Devious Housewives this morning which is pretty good :)

That tv show sounds like my sort of thing.. I'll have to look that up xx

what channel is that on MG ? sounds interesting ?

I loved Orange Is The New Black, it was so good! I've just watched the latest episode of Breaking Bad, I'm trying to catch up on Game of Thrones and waiting for the new American Horror Story series to come out.

I watch it online on vodly.to because I'm too tight to buy a tv liscence but I believe it's on the syfy channel? I just googled it and it says it's on the syfy channel anyway lol :) It's def worth watching! x

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I watch it online on vodly.to because I'm too tight to buy a tv liscence but I believe it's on the syfy channel? I just googled it and it says it's on the syfy channel anyway lol :) It's def worth watching! x

cool cheers lovely , ill checkit ! x

Breaking bad, anime, anything horror to get ready for Halloween and my anniversary!!

rubysoho wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

it gets ssoooo good its ridiculous ... its like televisual heroin . ADDICTED !!!

Oh no i am soo jealous your so lucky getting to watch it all

Oh Gawd; I'm a TV addict, and watch my shows on the laptop whilst terrorist hogs the TV with his shows. Just copy'd and pasted my text doc of shows. Just ignore the little dates beside them! lol.

Teen Wolf - 3rd June
True Blood - 10th June
Pretty Little Liars - 11th June
True Blood - 16th June
Rizzoli and Isles - 25th June
Dexter - 30th June
White Collar - 17th Oct
Covert Affairs - 11th July
Unforgettable - 28th July
Breaking Bad - 11th August.
The Originals - 03/10
Reign - 17/10
Tomorrow People - 09/10
The walking dead - 13/10
Lost Girl - 10/11
American Horror Story- 09/10
Haven - 13/09
chicago fire - 24/09
Bones - 16/09
Glee - 24/09
Greys - 26/09
BBT - 26/09
Person of Interest - 24/09
Scandle - 03/10
Elementary - 26/10
Beauty and the Beast - 07/10
TVD - 03/10
Hannibal 2014
Criminal Minds - 25/09
Supernatural - 08/10
Arrow - 09/10
NCIS - 24/09
Hart of Dixie - 07/10
Castle - 23/09
HIMYM - 23/09
Bates Motel - 2014
Once upon a time - 29/09
Revenge - 29/09
The Client List
Game of Thrones - 30/03/2014
Teen Wolf
Continuum
Saving Hope

Not seen Moone Boy!

Have been watching Love Hate the Irish one!

For anyone looking too watch a good series then I would recommend Sons of Anarchy.
They have seasons 1-4 and maybe season 5 on Netflix and Lovefilm.
Season 6 just started this past week but only out in USA at moment unless you find a stream.

Game of Thrones and Prison Break are also good and Spartacus but that may be more for us blokes lol

I want too start getting too watch Breaking Bad and catch up Homeland eventually.

Going through my prisoner cell block h DVDs, on TVs Wentworth prison.

Mr Gooner wrote:

For anyone looking too watch a good series then I would recommend Sons of Anarchy.
They have seasons 1-4 and maybe season 5 on Netflix and Lovefilm.
Season 6 just started this past week but only out in USA at moment unless you find a stream.

Game of Thrones and Prison Break are also good and Spartacus but that may be more for us blokes lol

I want too start getting too watch Breaking Bad and catch up Homeland eventually.

I loved Spartacus and PB. Wish Spartacus didn't have to end =(