Late masturbation

Been very horny late at night recently finding myself playing whilst he’s asleep most night

7 Likes

Have you told him? If I was being cheeky I’d film snap shots or take photos :wink: lol. Then send to see if he would respond to his phone. My hubby knows I masturbate because I tell him. Maybe not every time, or give too much info, but in my relationship, we trust each other explicitly. We’ve been together for a few decades, and discussions go very well for foreplay. We enjoy sex in the middle of the night, very early in the morning, after work and whenever it comes up quite honestly :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah he knows I tell him and I have recorded myself before and sent it him he loved it but kinda turn me on doing it whilst he asleep xx

3 Likes

Well then I encourage this time alone. I’ve started to really enjoy solo play because it can be part of the enjoyment, discovery, playfulness of our time together :yum: because we talk about my discoveries after :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I think you should be waking him up or getting started earlier. I am sure he would be up for it (if you get my meaning)

2 Likes

Wake him up, I’m sure he’d enjoy ut

1 Like

Sounds like a case of the midnight hornies! :smile:

I’ve done it quite a few times whilst he’s been asleep. Sometimes he wakes up and watches me finish, or it turns into a mutual session.
occasionally during those sessions I’ve taken photos/videos to send to him, and he’s done the same too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

@Dirty-Wife . Im loving the thought of that…good on you !!

1 Like

Before I got with hubby, I was never like this. He’s brought out my sexual side, and to embrace it.

2 Likes

I am this way too. It’s usually late at night making it difficult to fall asleep until I do something about it :rofl:

1 Like

My OH openly admits to some solo time, which I am cool with. She once told me she woke up in the middle of the night and was so horny she had to get down to business. She very rarely cums using her fingers, but this night she did and said it was so amazing. Maybe it was the fact that I was asleep next to her and it was a little naughty.

2 Likes