Laugh till you cry

What was the last thing that made you laugh
So much you cried?

Me, my 2yr old grandson did something completely random, he made me laugh so much
Tears were rolling down my face
Bless him

Yes cant beat a good old laugh

It was when my partner and I first tried out some chocolate body paint.. I painted a pile of poop on him and that made me laugh so much I cried. He said he had never seen me laugh like that before lol and yes my sense of humour is terrible!! lol x

I laughed so much couple of weeks ago when telling my CC about taking my vibrator in bathroom with me & after a couple of hours when I came out had to tell my mother (had to move back home for a short period) I came out and told my mother I had been using a new electric pedicure kit!!! lol she must think I have amazing nails!!!! lol

Went to a northern soul night. Those guys are serious. Signs on all the tables read 'no talc on the dance floor'. Me and my oh were in hysterics for most of the night. We love a good dance but these guys take it to another level.

telling my mates that I'd had a dream ofgiving another guy head. one of them replied "where were you?, prison?"guess you needed to be there, but I laughed my arse off