The funniest thing you have heard another LH member say

I hear some pretty funny things on here most of the time, from casual banter or great advice that creased me up... Some of my faves that i've seen today alone

It's actually worse than some of the things kids come out with (just with a more sexual nature) But it's safe to say this kind of thing makes my day and makes to cry with laughter when i'm crying from hurt.

Let's start with...

Boogaloo- I can't do a finger up my bum! Let alone that juicer!

Kinkyman -(On finding your g-spot)' Don't worry about it ....Most men can't find it either apparently !!'

Boogaloo (again) -'FOXXY AND MBE YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS!! If I'm out on the streets next month, charging up my happy rabbit at every phone charging station I can find, and having endless orgasms in the gutter with nothing but the clothes on my back, just remember it's all your fault!'

Naughty mum-Lol... I can just imagine you trying to flog a big issue with a rabbit tucked under your RM

Hahaha MBE this is a great thread, I feel famous now! ;)

It would take me ages to go through and find all the comments that have made me laugh, so I can only get one off the top off my head... but I will find the rest soon!

Macspants on the topic of squirting: "Its bad enough that I'm hung like a hamster and have the technique of Anne Widecombe on Strictly Come Dancing. If she finds out that some men are capable of making something other than a baby come from a vajayia? The fact I have a nipple that is George Clooneys doppelganger just won't cut the mustard."

Boogaloo wrote:

Hahaha MBE this is a great thread, I feel famous now! ;)

It would take me ages to go through and find all the comments that have made me laugh, so I can only get one off the top off my head... but I will find the rest soon!

Macspants: "Its bad enough that I'm hung like a hamster and have the technique of Anne Widecombe on Strictly Come Dancing. If she finds out that some men are capable of making something other than a baby come from a vajayia? The fact I have a nipple that is George Clooneys doppelganger just won't cut the mustard."

LMAO! I can't even breathe right now! But that one....lol

I have so many! But i would need to go back and find them all :)

If this thread takes off i might just have to start wearing pampers before i read

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

If this thread takes off i might just have to start wearing pampers before i read

There's one!! Hahahaha!

This- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/300587-defuzzing-techniques-and-horror-story/

MsEllie's horror story always makes me laugh :)

Kasumi wrote:

This- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/300587-defuzzing-techniques-and-horror-story/

Haha love it!

Ive banned myself from drinking coffee while on here. Seen many funny stuff .hard to pinpoint one

last year and David's "bumdle" breaking threads

The whole 'cow udder' thing going on on the nipple tassle thread between boogaloo and mrs.hiskett

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1204549-are-nipple-tassels-sexy-your-thoughts-on/page-2/

Never know wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

Haha love it!

ahahahahaha i just died right here!!!

That poor woman!! I cringed inside out reading it.ivr used waxing strips but ended up the stuff left on my leg but my vagina hell no .im glad i didnt

From MBE herself... ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

'Boss may i please go the the bathroom as i think one of my balls has just fallen out my fanny'

pinkanimal wrote:

LOL 😂😂

Barbie butt plug and sofa sex!! 😂😂

There was a buzz lightyear comment on that barbie thread, I nearly wet myself 😂😂

BarginHunta wrote:

'Boss may i please go the the bathroom as i think one of my balls has just fallen out my fanny'

+1 hahahah!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

There was a buzz lightyear comment on that barbie thread, I nearly wet myself 😂😂

Oh yeah, the barbie butt plug, that had me in tears, so funny!

delilahxx wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

It was.. And will possibly always be the funniest thread I've read on here... 😂😂

pinkanimal wrote:

Agree! I couldn't stop shutting Bumdle! Bumdle! Bumdle! Haha

BarginHunta wrote:

This !! Made me choke and spit coffee all over my key board ! lol

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

It was.. And will possibly always be the funniest thread I've read on here... 😂😂
Too funny! :, D