Lazy sexy Sundays!

As most people Sunday’s are usually very lazy and it may just be me and my partner but we spend most of the day in bed in our birthday suites! For me I could think of a better way to spend a Sunday than in bed using all our love honey favourites! Anybody else in the same boat? What are your favourite things to do and also your favourite toys?!

We are carers for our grandchildren 4 days a week so Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays are sacrosanct for us to have our time together.

I tend to wake early so around 9.00 I go back to bed with tea for me and coffee for her then we spend as much of the day as needed in bed together.

Sometimes were finished before the drinks have gone cold but sometimes we're there for hours.

This Sunday was a bit special as I was pegged then edged with various toys for around 2 hours before I finally orgasmed.

Mornings are not so good for us as we have 3 kids who are old enough to know what's going on. We are 49 and 52, if that adds to the discussion.

Our best bet is an early night, once youngest is asleep and older two have curfews on digital gadgets etc... we take up the wine, light the massage candles and close the door. Never yet been interupted but sometimes I can't believe they don't hear us! Maybe the volume on their devices is turned up, and then they just take themselves off to bed if our door is closed - do they assume we are asleep? ;-)

We both like long sessions (couple of hours), and lingerie - I dress up, lots of foreplay, especially fingerwork for me and oral for both. A few different positions, although we both like to finish face to face. OH isn't so keen on toys, that tends to be my solo thing, but he does like to use a bullet on me because of the effect and, once we get going, he likes the visuals of a glass dildo - expecially if we have used it for massage first. And he doesn't object if I use a pebble vibe or similar on him while I'm down there and he's lying back relaxing - quite the opposite.

This summer the older two went away on a summer camp thing for a while, which meant we could have longer sessions and I could be really noisy. Loved that!

I would love a day like this! Unfortunately child says no 😂

I would love a day like this! Unfortunately child says no 😂

I try hard to get the jobs done on a Saturday so that we can have a lazy Sunday, but it rarely happens. Hubby can’t have sex but I do love a romantic cuddle. I must admit I’m jealous

We had planned a lazy naughty Sunday in bed and enjoy our products but received a txt from our kids at 7.30 saying g they were all meeting up at ours so by 10 the house was full of family and grandkids. Has to be content with a quicky lol.

I go to Quaker Meeting on most Sunday mornings, and sometimes my Catholic husband goes to Mass. So no sex for practical reasons as well as kiddies on Sunday mornings. People from other faiths might have commitments on other days. Does anyone else have a faith and a good sex life? Sometimes the media suggests faith and good sex are incompatible - not in our case! We are quite liberal on both fronts, tho :-)

I still live at home with parents but weekend mornings are my best sexy time - solo. I like to masturbate in the morning generally but weekends I have more time to take a little longer and perhaps use a toy. Its turns my boyfriend on massively to know I do this so sometimes when we meet up I'll let him know Ive had an orgasm on my own earlier in the day.

Nope one I am single and secondly I have two toddlers who don’t know what lazy Sundays are but know how to wake up at 5 and jump on my bed and keep me on my toes lol. Sounds good though, make the most of it

We call Sundays SEXY SPANKING SUNDAYS!!!

One day of the week when we both lay in and enjoy a good long sex session (other mornings its just a quickey or BJ for him) then get up and I normally just have a dress on or a short skirt and vest top with nothing underneath, along with LH love egg (great as I never know when its going to be turned on) and get on with any housework and often get dress/skirt pulled up whilst bending over cleaning the bath or floor and get a few quick spanks on bare arse with whatever is to hand (bath brush stings) and if I have vest top on boobs are pulled out, nipples pinched and tweaked and they remain out, sometimes with nipple claps on, this def puts me in the mood for after lunch when im usually put over his knee, over the back of couch or coffee table, and spanked with whatever he wants to use, (hand, wooden spoon /spatula, paddle to name a few) until arse is glowing red whist using one of the vibrators.

We then have a lazy evening, an early night, he gets a BJ and we have another good long sex session using lots of different toys, but always include the leather spanking paddle which is our favourite and after the earlier spankings my arse ends up hot ,glowing and a very deep shade of red. We then both go to sleep very contented and ready for the week ahead.

Got to love Sundays, best day of the week!!!!

This was always us on Sunday’s but we now have children so no such luck.

We used to spend every Sunday morning in bed playing with toys but then children came along! Now if we’re lucky we can get a sneaky quickie in whilst they’re glued to their games consoles!