Leather clothing

I just wondered what everyone thought about leather fashion at the minute? Do you like it? Do you have any?

dont have any yet but would like a leather bra

leather thong

I like my leather jacket but it's enough for me.

No but I am after a stylish leather Jacket....

I like to wear leather trousers if I am going out. I have a few leather bras and hotpants too

I have a leather jacket only... I love to see girls with nice butts in leather pants...

LoverBunny wrote:

I like to wear leather trousers if I am going out. I have a few leather bras and hotpants too

Love it!!!!!! x

my wife as leather mini skirts and mini dresses she wears them with high heels/thigh boots

I have leather skirts ,jackets and full length leather coat x

I have always liked leather, no just because it is in fashion at the moment. I have a leather skirt, boots and a jacket. Along with handbags and purses. Not to mention bondage stuff. I also like suede.

i have a leather jacket for casual wear,

and leather chaps and thong for fun times

I have a few pices of fake leather but I don't really like the look personally. I bought them to attend fetish clubs with strict dress codes so I could get in.

I do like chaps though. Hot!!

I love my leather jeans and have 3 pairs of different styles which I wear regularly with oh so versatile leather belts !

Thanks for your views - keep them cumming ;)

i would love a leather corset!!!! xx

Anymore views on this?

when I get down to my ideal weight....i am goimg to buy a leather skirt I havr had my eye on....a slim pencil skirt and can not wait to be able to buy and wear it....fingers crossed I lose enough weight for my hen night at the begining of March...

I dont own any real leather type underwear but my OH said it would be fun, so looking to invest at some point! xxx

We both have leather thongs, she has a leather "lone ranger" type mask and slave collar, and he has leather boxer shorts, all party wear basically.