Length Vs Girth

I don’t have much of either unfortunately but i think my OH prefers medium girth and long length

I guess you do need both though!

has to be 50/50 for me!

For anal length is better, for me!! Everything else I love both haha, greedy I know but lucky for me hubby is girthy and lengthy, my toys are too x

I like both sometimes together sometimes separate.

My ex loved being penetrated really deep even though it hurt it made her orgasm.but at the same time we had average size dildos that was very girthy always made her cum too.

Both! Lol

A combination of both is the dream but I love it when its big enough to hit my cervix, hurts in a good way! Saying that I love to be stretched.. It's a tricky one, if I could ony have one or the other I would choose length, but it's all personal preference :) x

Hmm tough choice , depends what you class as “long” my man is 8 inch and I would have no problem taking 10 inch as long as it wasn’t to hardcore (gready bitch) I have a few bad dragon toys which a rather thick and long that I can take but if I go to deep and hard I can hurt myself slightly. So I just sit on them and take it at my own pace. But for me I think I prefer girth unless I am in doggy style then I want length. Would be very happy with both please lol. X

1 Like

To me it doesn’t really matter; like I’ve had sex with big men who didn’t really know what they were doing and I’ve had sex with smaller men that made me squirt. I always believe it’s not size that matters - it’s how a man uses it!

Both for me I’d say length taking the lead slightly but only because I remember having sex with a guy who wasn’t very big at all down there and although I aren’t very judgey over things like that it’s only since then I’ve realised actually size does matter a little bit for me because it just wasn’t doing anything for me so yes length probably more important but I do love a good girth too :)

Girth over length anyday for me. It feels uncomfortable when a penis/dildo is so long that it pokes against your cervix. Ouch!