Length Vs Girth

The argument/discussion of length Vs girth keeps coming up amongst my friends and wondered what people here think?

There is never going to be a solid answer as it's all personal preference (and possibly even body shape dependant). Personally I'd rather girth over length but it isn't a necessity to me.

Definitely length for me but do love a bit of girth too

As a guy when I have anal I like something deep inside me so length is main thing but I do like a decent girth feeling tight and stretching my hole.

Girth for me but diff for everyone ain't it lol aha

Its not what you have its what yo do with it

It depends on my mood and the orifice to be honest.

For my mouth, I like both equally although girth means I focus on the head more than the shaft.

For vaginal penetration, I usually prefer girth. Depends on a few factors though.

For anal, I prefer length.

Vixenchel wrote:

I'd be interested to know how many ladies on here agree with this. From my point of view with anal sex, a guy with a small willy really doesn't satisfy me as much as one with a larger one. I know technique is important particularly with vaginal sex but doesn't a feeling of fullness help too?

Michael777 wrote:

Vixenchel wrote:

I'd be interested to know how many ladies on here agree with this. From my point of view with anal sex, a guy with a small willy really doesn't satisfy me as much as one with a larger one. I know technique is important particularly with vaginal sex but doesn't a feeling of fullness help too?
Just noticed there's a new topic re this so I shall refer to that. Sorry for risking duplication.

Girth, men can be too long sometimes!

Having a re think on this it also depends on whether I'm having anal with a toy or the real thing. With a toy it's easy to get the length you can manage and also the girth, so with a toy I'd always go for length for that real deep feeling.
With the real thing, unless I'm lucky enough to meet a guy with a 12" penis then length isn't going to come close to a toy. In this instance girth becomes more important as the thing I like best with anal sex is the feeling afterwards. I love to feel my bum aching for hours after so I know I've had a real good seeing to (for want of a better expression)! This is obviously best when a guy has thicker girth

Girth for me, and length isn’t too important. Having said that, I was once with a man who may literally have a micropenis (I’m not sure how small they have to be) which was quite disappointing, I couldn’t feel anything at all.

Girth just for that full feeling but length is still important. There is such a thing as too short for me and if I wanted to have that totally full feeling then a toy is going to get that perfect length and girth.

1 Like

Girth for me. Prefers fullness than having a thin one hitting the uterus.

Girth for me but honestly ideally not too much of either.

From a male perspective on a visual sense I like seeing my partner take girth over length, but everything is down to personal preference.

Iv know size queens of both agendas and also had friends who like a standard 5” so it will be a question like “what came First, chicken or the egg?” No one will ever had a definite, just try a bit of both and find what suits you.

Girth for me 100%

Personally for me I find it easier to take length than girth, no idea why haha

I once slept with a french guy who had a pringle can sized manhood and I just could not take it! sure we did other things but he was just TOO girthy!!

x

Well both are nice lol.

Girth is probably better within reason though, you can stretch and take almost any girth but you can't do the same with length.

I am lucky, OH is long and quite thick, the thickness feels good and I can enjoy it, the length can be a problem for certain positions though, he can't fuck me hard doggy style because it goes too deep on me and hurts. It's a shame as that position feels really good otherwise.

Definitely girth for me :)

Girth for Mrs G - says it's my only redeeming feature and the only reason she is Mrs G at all (I used to hold hopes this was a joke but after more than 40 years I'm starting to worry that it's not!)

Makes choice of dildos for my strapon a bit limited when you add the insistence on silicone and not too realistic looking to the requirement. Now have Tantus Cush O2 and Fun Factory Boss and I know she would enjoy more girth still.