Let’s not hide any more. DEPRESSION.

I do hope I’m allowed to post this here.

This video is so relevant and so good to watch. If you do have a few minutes please take the time to watch it, and share it wherever you can.

https://youtu.be/XiCrniLQGYc

*DISCLAIMER* this video contains nothing of a sexual nature and I have no affiliations with it. It may upset some people (like myself) but it means so much to me.

It's a really great book. I bought it for a friend a few years ago when he was going through a bad time. I know it's helped a few people out that have been suffering with depression.

I keep things to myself, that’s the way I grew up, but I understand people feel better talking about issues.
If it helps people I’m totally for it.

Really lovely comment from Tomska on that video too who is a YouTube influencer <3

Think I may repost this on a few other forums.
Thanks

This was really good video and so true. I think lot of people just avoid help, since it means saying you have some issues. And they expect to be shamed by the society. Unfortunately, if you are looking at the internet, there are lot of nasty comments about peope who need help, that they are useless and unable to sort their life and just move on. Also having to admit it to family can be hard. And some may call you nasty names - like her grandmother did to my best friend after she had depression and suicidal thoughts.

So wider understanding within society would be nice.

Thanks for sharing this!

I have that book and think it's wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

*bump* hope this is ok

Came across this thread by total chance but maybe it's fate. Have recently realised that I have suffered with depression for some time, but never wanted to admit it. After coming off the pill and changing what I ate, excersing more ect I have been a different person. Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!

Thank you for sharing this and will take a good look at it. x ☺