LH Ben wa balls

So I was thinking about trying the LH Ben wa balls (link below) but I’m not too sure how you are supposed to use them? Do you put them all the way up like a tampon or do they sit lower? How long do you recommend keeping them in for? The ones I am looking at are glass so I’m not sure if that means they need to be taken out sooner? Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!!

LH ben wa balls: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/jiggle-balls-ben-wa-balls/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-blossom-ben-wa-balls/a45349g81752.html

Hm, I’ve never used free-floating balls that didn’t have a loop attached but I’ll just advise how I use mine (silicone with tail). I typically insert them as far as I’d typically insert a tampon, but really just until you don’t feel like they’re going to pop out/until you don’t really notice them and are comfortable :woman_shrugging: Duration is typically how long you want/until they stop being comfortable, but start with 15 to 30 min increments to start until you know your baseline and then you can work up from there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, as glass is non-porous they could probably be left in for longer than silicone ones as they’re less likely to cause any reactions and are more hygienic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Make sure to feel them for any imperfections, etc. before you insert them though, as you don’t want to accidentally injure yourself :sweat_smile: Those balls are so pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Id go for the tracy cox ones personally. Theyr really good and have a removal cord. Getting the other kind out can be a little interesting at times and if youve never tried kegel balls before it might be a struggle to get them out when you want to (you need to remove them if you want to have a pee as they will drop out)

@rosiedosie and @Green_Eyed_Girl none of the others with the tails or made out of silicone really appeal to me and I hate the tail on my menstrual cup so I’d assume I’d hate the tails on Ben WA balls/legal exercisers. These are the only ones that I actually like and think would be comfortable. Just a side note as to why I picked ones without the tails :sweat_smile:

@sharbur No worries. In that case, yes they seem good. Use a good lube with them (i prefer a hybrid when i can get it) as theyr glass you can use just about any lube so use a long lasting one (eg. Not waterbased if poss)

As per usual, wash them before and after use. Also check for chips etc as they are glass before putting them in (very very unlikely to happen with borosilicate glass, but a good habit to get into)

Practice taking them out. Squatting and then pushing is the easiest for me. If they dont come out first try dont panic, they cant go anywhere. Take a deep breath and try again or walk around for a bit and then have another go. They will come out (probubly when you least expect them to :laughing: )

Dont wear them for too long to begin with, think of it as another form of exercise. If i tried to do 30 pressups strait off, my arms would be swearing at me for days. Like @rosiedosie says, start in small increments. Maybe start with just the one ball to begin with.

As to picking some, (incase you want a second set) size and weight are both factors in the difficulty of keeping them in. Smaller and heavier ones are more difficult PC workout.

2 Likes

Hey @sharbur! It depends on what you’re looking to achieve from them. Are you getting them to strengthen your kegels or for more sexual pleasure? Or a bit of both?

The ones you linked are 74g which is more a mid-point weight and so possibly a bit more than would be recommended for your first set, but this can depend on the current strength of your kegels (which can be affected by factors such as age/if you’ve had children etc). To start with, go slow and build up in smaller increments to make sure you’re not over working your kegel muscles. Once you know it’s a good weight for you I personally wouldn’t keep them in much longer than 4-5 hours (again, to prevent over-working of the muscles).

I’ll link the Lovehoney advice page which details how to insert them etc and more of a detailed description about what they are and how they’re used. This blog post is quite old now but may also be of help.

1 Like

Agree, I started with a single 50 and now am up to ~80. However, if you do as @Green_Eyed_Girl recommended and start with one that would probably be a good place to start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My wife is the same - doesn’t like the ones with the cords! We had delivery of the glass flowery balls this week / but we also have a pair of magnetic ones that Lh used to sell too. Both are free floating.

They can be a bit of a struggle to remove depending on how you position them - we ended up having sex with them in and it was a bit of work to get them out…but normally they’re just popped in and left there. They’re good for level exercise and some gentle arousal (it will make you wet) - but if just used that way they are pretty easy to remove with just a jiggle and letting gravity and your pelvic floors a little workout. The magnetic ones seem easier to remove as they’re slightly heavier.

They provide extra sensation during masturbation too for my wife - so are often popped in if she’s horny - or sometimes popping them in makes her horny too!

But yes - it’ll take some practice to remove them easily - but don’t panic - they can’t disappear or get really stuck.

Hope this helps.

Having over twenty sets of Ben wa balls I can definitely recommend the love honey ones you’ve mentioned. Personally I prefer much larger,
heavier, more extreme Ben wa sets these days which sadly LH don’t sell and I’ve had to source from alternative sources. However, I like to mix it up and some days will use my original LH ones, depends on my mood.