LH Creature Cocks

I’m so curious to know of any LH Toy Testers have had the pleasure of testing out the amazing Creature Cock Dildos , I love my oversized “Other Brand” Dragon …and am super excited to hear any reviews from LH or LH Testers about The LH brand ones

1 Like

Hi what size is one you have tried if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

my other brand one is a large …i have a pic in one of the toy box collection posts . i only just found out about LHs creature range from LH on instagram and want to know more about sizes firmness and materials

1 Like

Do you mean the “Fantasy” ones that LH has recently started stocking? They’re not actually a Lovehoney brand, listed under “unbranded” on the LH shopping site but they are great.

I was lucky enough to be sent Mystique to test. I would definitely recommend it. You can read my full review here and I’m happy to answer any questions.

2 Likes

We have the Kraken, only briefly tested it out but visually its a treat. Softer and more flexible than a regular dildo, with all sorts of textures. Material is soft and smooth.

1 Like

I really want to get my other half the kraken tentacle one, it looks amazing and she’s got a thing for sea creatures. Has anyone got one and if so what’s it like?

I’m just a bit off put by the price, hoping it gets a discount in the future

1 Like

yup those are the ones
ty for the review link :heart:

1 Like

compared to the other fantasy toy ranges they are priced really good .

love the look of mystique

2 Likes

Oh yeah compared to others you’re 100% right, I just haven’t got a spare £70 or other things we want before that. British Gas is doing a good job of fucking us over without needing the kraken :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realise LH had their own brand of ones :sweat_smile: I might need to have a nosey at this

Ended up seeing there’s £10 off it today and I had a 20% voucher as well, so snapped it up today. Can’t wait for it to arrive :slightly_smiling_face: