Lh points

Does anyone know if the number of points needed to get certain items on the list has gone up?

I had my heart set on a couple of items which I thought was x amount each and I've kept checking a fair amount to see how many more points I needed but I've finally saved enough points only to find out i don't have enough after all by quite a long way. I was going to treat myself for my birthday but disappointed now :(

So has the number of points needed gone up for some things or have I made a mistake somehow?

I dont know what they used to be- I havent really been keeping an eye on things accuratly over the year I've been buying from LH, but at the moment, they generally equate to 200 points making a pound in terms of actual price. Considering you get 10 points per pound you spend, it does take quite a while to make up a deceint amount to buy anything- I know I've miscalculated in the past.

Although- I did note previously that the points assigned to various rewards seemed to be a little variable in terms of points assigned compared to price- but since my last trauling through the OH rewards, they do seem very accuratly 200 points per £, so maybe, they have altereed things. I wouldn't have thought by much, though.

Most items, from what I can see, seems to be the same as they were a couple of weeks ago.

SN is right, it usually is about 200 points to £1, although some items are more / less.

What items were you looking at and I'll have a look and see if I can remember what they were at :)

Thanks, obviously I've made a mistake then because its 800 points more.

morefun wrote:

Does anyone know if the number of points needed to get certain items on the list has gone up?

I had my heart set on a couple of items which I thought was x amount each and I've kept checking a fair amount to see how many more points I needed but I've finally saved enough points only to find out i don't have enough after all by quite a long way. I was going to treat myself for my birthday but disappointed now :(

So has the number of points needed gone up for some things or have I made a mistake somehow?

Hi morefun, the Oh! Points list is updated manually - so we add items, and also update the points to make sure they're all correct and in line with purchase prices. The last time we did it was probably about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

I wish LH sold cameras! Then I would be able to snap my outfits and lingerie and upload for my lovely Masters >:)