Limited Range of Male Underwear

So does anyone else feel like Lovehoney's range of male underwear is extremely limited? I've been wanting to get some sexy panties for my man - why should I get to have all the dress up fun? When looking on lovehoney I found that there was very little range in what they have available for men. Given how great their range for ladies is, I just assumed that they'd have as many options for men, but instead there's very disappointing lack of variation. Things also don't improve when you start looking at their options for costumes and roleplay, plus their male costumes are all based on really traditionally masculine jobs. Firemen are great and all, but in my general experience as a woman, what I find most sexy is man who has done the dishes when I come home, so I sure as hell wouldn't object to a sexy maid costume for men. What do guys think? Do you think there's enough range? Would you be willing to dress as a sexy maid or sexy secretary etc?**EDITED BY MOD**?

5 Likes

Surely a maid outfit is pretty unisex, just go for a plus size for a male? Same with any other feminine lingerie, just go for the larger size to fit a male. Personally with male underwear, i think there is a very fine line between sexy and tacky, so i can see why Lovehoney don't have a large range, when most high street retailers sell a wide range of male underwear.

Yes , limited male underwear . When I go shopping for thongs , cock socks etc. I often find I am directed to gay men's attire sites . I have no problem with that and my 90 + pair says I find what I like . Happy shopping .

2 Likes

I ve fond the range limited but theres plenty other places for mens stuff.Ive got all sorts and not in least bit bothered buying what sme would class as gay mens underwear.

1 Like

Just buy from the women's section. I haven't bought 'male' underwear in years. I love the feel of lace and silk and the way 'women's' pants hold me tight. I also love the way my bum looks - but I'm very vain in that department :)

I'm a 30 inch waist and normally buy size 6 for a tight squeeze and 8 for a more relaxed fit. I'm not petite in the male regions either but rarely have problems slipping out. For this reason I would err on the smaller size if in doubt. When first experimenting , I bought size 10/12 but these where much to loose where it mattered.

2 Likes

Alicia4Ever wrote:

It's against forum rules to link to external site which sell similar products to LH. This forum is a branch of LH's commercial site, so they quite rightly don't want people telling others where to go to get things which they sell.

You can make requests for products on this thread https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-59/

When you say sexy panties for men, are you talking about masculine sexy or feminine. LH did try selling more feminine style underwear for men but it didn't sell very well. I'm sure if there was a demand for anything LH would sell it.

If it's feminine style panties you are talking about quite a few of the ones in the lingerie section will fit men. If this is what you are talking about I can link you to the ones I know will be an OK fit on a man.

I think from the response LH got for selling feminine underwear things like a sexy maid outfit would not sell well. There have been lots of guys come on here who wear womens lingerie, they tend to want the same lingerie that women wear.

Personally I think a bow tie, and a waiters apron would do it for me; # waiter/ butler in the buff. Put a man in a nice suit and I'm all jelly, not that bothered about sexy undies on him.

Sorry, I'm kind of new to using the forum although I've used LH for years now (I honestly didn't even know his forum existed), so I'm still not quite up with all the rules yet, but I'll remember that one! I've tried to convince my partner into a suit for years but he doesn't like wearing them, no matter how much I think he'd make a yummy James Bond! Though what I'd be really into is a sexy librarian outfit - I study English, so librarians are the protectors of the books and are therefore the hottest people on earth. Some tweed style boxers and glasses wouldn't go amiss! I don't know about feminine so much that I'm after. I guess I just want something a little more than what they offer now. It's one of those where I'm not really sure what I want, but I'll know it when I see it. I find that the current range honestly makes me instantly think of a cheap male stripper, so I guess I wish they sold more that was high end on here. Thank you for responding, Alicia4Ever, and to everyone else who has replied so far, especially Melody. That sizing info was super helpful!

My wife wanted me to get something to wear but I agree the choice of dress up is pretty limited.

I’ve recently started to wear my partners under wear and find it a lot nicer and comfier than the underwear available for men.

I think that men have confidence problems with underwear. The feeling of looking silly in sexy underwear. I was one of those in my younger years, weirdly as I got older I got more body confident, now I love my sexy mens undies. Until more men get more confident I think we will be stuck with limited choice, supply and demand.

1 Like

I do think that Lovehoney’s range in male underwear could be made wider. Having said that it’s hard to know how big to make it as there is less variety without many products looking similar and repeated. It’s also about the selling point and many men often have a view about certain underwear coming off as a gay look and taking them out of there comfort zone. Another thing to think about is many women’s underwear can be versatile to create different sets.

I find the LHM range to be good. I’m not a fan of some of the novelty underwear. I guess a lot of guys choose to wear women’s underwear and why not.

1 Like

+1 for expanding the range of underwear. There’s some pretty good items in the range and they are a good choice. I could shop women’s but I like my underwear to have a kind of “man” edge to it if that makes sense.

1 Like

+1 for more male and masculine underwear and dress up please!

1 Like

Have just purchased some of LH’s own (male) range to wear as daily wear, and wishing I’d bought more already. +1 for more selection!

I agree. There’s nothing quite like a snug fitting pair of lace knickers to make you feel sexy but a male fit is not easy to find on Lovehoney.
Thongs are very small in the front for obvious female reasons and a lot of the designs are crotchless making them unsuitable for every day wear as everything tends to fall through the bomb bay doors so to speak.
You can get male specific knickers elsewhere but it would be good to see more choice here whether as a unisex fit or male specific and also give the boss an opportunity to browse on my behalf.
On behalf of all men (sorry if that’s presumptuous), lose the daft novelty range and give us a decent range of every day knickers for us liberated men and their understanding partners.

5 Likes

I totally agree. I have a few pairs of LHM underwear and they are very comfortable but not much of a wide choice. If there was I would definitely get more as they fit nicely too. Obviously there are some novelty ones and underwear that is studded but that sort of thing doesn’t appeal to me

3 Likes

I love the lace shorts, but think there is limited lace variations for wearing normally, rather than game playing. More sexy male lace please

2 Likes

I have a small collection of undies from the LHM Range but would love to see more choices available that offer a sexy and classy look without being tacky.
They look great on you BiggishBen, really nice pic.

1 Like

Thank you @Joe_90 - I just snorted whisky through my nose, laughing so hard at that! But you’re absolutely right!

I’ve never considered cross-dressing per se, but it does annoy me that ladies get all the really nice knickers!

1 Like

I’ve been looking for sexy underwear/role play uniforms for my husband to wear in XL it’s very limited! He very tall and very broad in size.