Lingerie and outfits for men

A fair few posts on here show that the guys love to dress up in lingerie and outfits.

Having bought some items over the years, the biggest challenge always naturally seems to be whether those items which are made for the female body will work well on the male frame.

Would love to hear about items of lingerie, costumers or even skirts / dresses that other men have bought which work well on the male frame too.

2 Likes

@Game_for_anything
This is a long outstanding question as the male frame differs from the female/ however cross dressers like to wear outfits made for woman and do some are better and easier than others

Knickers - easy to deal with - avoid low cut and you should be fine

Stockings / tights - very easy to wear

Bra - difficult as m er n have wide shoulders so hard to get but not impossible- just buy very big

Tops - hard as again the female frame has narrow shoulders so hard to fit - again buy as big as you can to accommodate your body

Skirt - easy to get and look good on men

Suspender belt - again very easy

Dresses - not easy as men have a longer body and so can come too short - but buy long and then adjust

All aspects can be achieved but a bit of trial and error

Enjoy :stockings:

6 Likes

I will add that teddies are usually an easy fit and can be worn under regular clothes.

1 Like

This body was not bought for my OH but looks way better on him than on me, which does nothing for my self esteem! :rofl:

Works well on a wider male torso though and stretchy enough to mostly accomodate downstairs though obviously crotchless so your penis will poke out. Iā€™d recommend it for a male frame.

Review here to explain why.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found babydolls are good as the ā€˜skirtā€™ allows a choice of knickers/thongs to keep the bits together :wink:

2 Likes

Another good question @Game_for_anything on guys wearing more feminine designed clothing.

Referencing @batjamboree comments:

I tend to avoid the basic bikini briefs style as they tend not to cover or fully support a manā€™s bits. I like the higher cut leg styles with a slightly higher ā€˜midiā€™ waistline style along with a more stretchy material so I avoid cotton. Iā€™m really enjoying the journey so far of finding knickers that are right for me :blush:

As for trying pantyhose or tights this is something Iā€™d not thought about before reading your comment @batjamboree. So today I was out buying knickers and saw some red tights on special offer so I bought these. As soon as I got home I tried them on whilst wearing my OHā€™s red knickers :heart:. OMG what an experience I simply LOVED :heart_eyes: the look & feel of wearing these tights!!! I look forward to trying out the experience of wearing these tights under my jeans for an all day experience once the weather cools down (summer heatwave here in NZ).

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I absolutely love wearing stockings - havenā€™t ever really experimented with tights as I enjoy suspenders too much (the feel of the tug and the joy of wearing the suspended belt), plus they add a certain sexiness I feel. Iā€™m so pleased youā€™ve enjoyed nylon now. Thereā€™s no turning back!

3 Likes

Absolutely no turning back.From the very first time to experience the feel of those stockings,especially on freshly shaved legs you are hooked.Also totally agree,the gentle tug of the suspenders on those stocking tops is simply delicious.

4 Likes

Maybe this could be a future venture for lovehoney to create a set of menā€™s lingerie designed specifically for the male figure :smiley:

2 Likes

I am not sure on this. There are a couple of companies that already do this but I have to wonder if the misfit or challenge of finding the right fit isnā€™t part of the kink? It has only been in the last two years I learned how to size pantyhose or a bra correctly for my body for example.

2 Likes

Fun times. I have just ordered my first pairs of stockings to go with my suspenders.

How is your OH with your fetish now?

1 Like

Which post are you referring to?

@jase.almond She doesnā€™t say much, which is her way but I feel she is more tolerant of it and getting used to the idea unfortunately still not showing any signs of discussion or participation but Iā€™ll keep on doing & buying & wearing daily and see what happens in the futureā€¦

Thanks for asking :pray:

Hey @be3169 @jase.almond along with many other wonderful forum members have been really helpful & supportive towards me as Iā€™ve been on a rollercoaster journey these last few months or so towards my wearing knickers then having the courage to buy my own knickers in a lingerie store and even trying on in storeā€¦ My story involves 2 or 3 different topics and lots of posts within the LH forumā€¦

Happy to share with you if you want to take a look here ( Wearing lingerie and knickers ) or you could search for posts submitted by my username @Mid-50s_kiwi

Hey @HappyInPanties I think I might agree with you regarding I might be hooked on wearing tights :grin: but early days yetā€¦

1 Like

Very true! I do imagine the idea of it meant to fit women can add to the kinky of it all so maybe the alternative is to do like a fitting guide for men :sweat_smile:

@be3169 (with apologies to @Game_for_anything for a brief aside, my reply to the topic is earlier) if you click on the ā€œwho a post is replying to iconā€, it will immediately take you to the post that is being replied to, so here, if you click on @Mid-50s_kiwi 's icon within @jase.almond 's post it takes you to the relevant post higher up that is being replied to:

Perfect. Thanks Peitho. I had never noticed that icon but it will certainly help follow some discussions. Appreciatedā€¦

1 Like

And no apology needed!!

2 Likes