Where the rest of my big boobed ladies at!

Lovehoney, great service, lovely products, but spending £100s trying to find some nice lingerie for a weekend away, NONE of the lingerie fits my boobs.

I’m a 38E, Size 16, and I’ve tried smaller than my size, my size, and plus size. I’ve tried loose, no wire, and underwired. And in all of it I look awful. No wire leads to saggy boobs like frog eyes, and underwire in ANY size leaves me spilling out of the top and unattractive armpit spillage.

Please please please make a DD+ range! Us big boobed ladies deserve some love too 😫

unfortunately they've stated there warehouse isn't big enough so won't be stocking larger sizes which is a shame but i feel your pain i can't order any lingerie from here what so ever being a cup size 38 KK :(

1 Like

Oh no :( guess no lingerie purchases for me :( I feel bad for you though, mine aren’t even that big and underwear is a nightmare! I suppose big boobs are a bit of a blessing and a curse. Thank you for replying :)

PurplePenguin wrote:

Oh no :( guess no lingerie purchases for me :( I feel bad for you though, mine aren’t even that big and underwear is a nightmare! I suppose big boobs are a bit of a blessing and a curse. Thank you for replying :)

Totally agree there if i could have them smaller i would.To be honest i hate them and hate how hard it is for women with larger breasts to get underwear suitable. They've caused nothing but trouble my entire adult life.

Same here I'm too big to buy anything sexy on this website which is such a shame as such lovely sexy items for sale.

Kr33 wrote:

Same here I'm too big to buy anything sexy on this website which is such a shame as such lovely sexy items for sale.

It's such a shame really,we all like a bit of sexy clothing here and there.

i find it gives a masive nock on my confidence and has done for many years not being able to look or feel sexy like everyone else gets to feel.

im 26 yet most underwear looks like what an old gran would wear no offence to any older ladies out there but you'll know what i mean.

1 Like

me me me me wrote:

unfortunately they've stated there warehouse isn't big enough so won't be stocking larger sizes which is a shame but i feel your pain i can't order any lingerie from here what so ever being a cup size 38 KK :(

Lost sales then which is not good for a company that's got customer demand and can't / won't supply.

Not all women are small sizes.

Come on Lovehoney sort it out.

I see nice products, but don't buy as they don't accomodat bigger boobed women.

sexyseeker wrote:

me me me me wrote:

Lost sales then which is not good for a company that's got customer demand and can't / won't supply.

Not all women are small sizes.

Come on Lovehoney sort it out.

I see nice products, but don't buy as they don't accomodat bigger boobed women.

That's what i thought there at a loss women's breasts are getting bigger naturally and there's a big demand for them so seems odd not to go down this route

Yeah it’s hard to get nice underwear, it’s all granny underwear or at best pretty. Missing out on such a large part of the market.

44 h here and I know the struggle with the clothes I wear I end up looking frumpy there is feel just no way that tiny underwear will fit my boobs

Ahh I know how you feel. I'm a 34/36 E and I usually only buy body stockings now. After having children my boobs are not in the best shape or form but have found a few flattering bits on lovehoney.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36744

Have u tried halter necks ? Usually they give some support
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367&fo_c=24&fo_k=f87156ac46ff6f2662e42aa4378d5566&fo_s=monetategb

1 Like
What about a corset

I have read this thread a little surprised.my wife has quite a few plus size items from LH and whilst as with all thing not all of them fit perfectly. She is a size 18 with large breasts but this sure actually provides a lot of plus size options in our opinion. Have a look through the lingerie items that have been reviewed. I hopefully try to convey the look and the comfort of items from both of our points of view.

Some of the items you’ve reviewed look good. The plus size items are a little big on me but do seem to accommodate a larger bust, perhaps there a compromise to be made here. Thanks :)

1 Like

I'm a size 22 the plus size undies fit me....but not my boobs...I'm about 48EE and none of the stuff goes anywhere near to fitting. I can't understand why... the plus size stuff fits me everywhere else on my body, you'd think the bra bits would match up, I mean, most plus size ladies - size 18 upwards have bit boobies!

I'm a size 22 on the top.......42F and I have loads of clothes and sexy undies, including bodystockings, baby dolls, pvc tops, skirts and dresses, basques etc which fit well and look great. It really is a matter of looking around very carefully......there are lots of options out there. 99% of my bedroom items come from Lovehoney and fit beautifully xx

Main issue i have is different brands not mentioning names but some bra's in one brand im a 38kk yet in another i can fit in a 38GG

I'm a size 16/18 with 34GG boobs and I agree that it can be hard to find lingerie to fit perfectly. If I choose my normal size in basques, chemises etc then I usually find I can just about cram my boobs in but there's always plenty of overspill ! If I was to go up a size then it's all too big around the body.

Anything stretchy like a bodystocking is the best bet for a fit but then you lose out on the support of underwire which lots of us, me included really need.

I have some really beautiful pieces of lingerie from Lovehoney that I wear often but if the cup size was just that little bit bigger they would be perfect :)

Here 👍 I'm a 14/16 with 36HH chest so it can be tricky but that being said I still have a lot of gorgeous outfits and pretty much all from here!! Yes they might be spilling over a bit but that's OK 👍 xx

Man, I share the pain. Opposite size but same problem; I'm a 28B and have never owned a bra in my life that fits me. I just resort to wearing oversized bras because I would otherwise have to wear the ugly training bras aimed at preteens. There are always large gaps in the cups but I've grown somewhat used to it.

It shouldn't be so difficult to find a bra that fits. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)