Lingerie for men

I did shave my man and balls once ......I wa s told it looked and felt good to touch ..............problem was when it started to grow back......it was like walking around with a hedgehog nibbling at me.........ouch!

Be interested to hear how it alol went for you

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that side of things, figure ill keep up with that in the daily shower till the novelty of bald genitals wears off. Then I guess a shit load of moisturiser to try and help keep the hairs soft

Well its all arrived and fits,.. and.. well it feels quite nice lol. Ive not worked up the balls to look in the mirror yet but its certainly very comfy and nice against the skin

Well the first attempt was a bit of a washout :( she was working late so was too tired for fun after she got back.

Last night however was allot more fun and I'm supprised how much I enjoyed myself, my wife really liked the outfit and I eventually got over the embarrasment lol.

I won't go into details but I would certainly recommend anybody thinking about trying it to give it a go, I felt a bit silly at first but if you relax and just go with it things can be very good :)

Glad it worked out for you!

I wouldn't be against it personally but not sure the missus would be up for it.

Yeah I was supprised when my wife suggested it to be honest, wouldn't have been something I would have thought about trying otherwise really

Sounds like you had fun! I was hoping for a night like that a few weeks ago when we went to a gender swap themed fancy dress party. Sadly my gf got a bit freaked out when we got home after. On the plus side I got to wear lingerie and heel all night!

I loved the pics you posted and if our brave enough to post some pics I'd love to see them. Definitely wish the 1st one came in my size.

Jess_cd wrote:

Sounds like you had fun! I was hoping for a night like that a few weeks ago when we went to a gender swap themed fancy dress party. Sadly my gf got a bit freaked out when we got home after. On the plus side I got to wear lingerie and heel all night!

Yeah, not tried it since but will def do it again, think ill pass on the leg shaving nest time as the ingrown hairs are diriving me crazy lol. Dont think Id have the guts to do it in public but i can imagine its not too bad if everyone else is :) shame your gf wasnt too into it but these things take time i guess, i wasnt so keen at first but enjoyed it eventually :)

BerkshireAndy wrote:

I loved the pics you posted and if our brave enough to post some pics I'd love to see them. Definitely wish the 1st one came in my size.

I'm not too keen on posting pics but ill see how i feel next time i try it

Yeah leg shaving was a nightmare! For a start I was freezing for days then the pain of it all growing back... as great as my legs looked in stockings it'd have to be a special occasion to do that again!

I'm really intrigued to see what effect shaving would have on me wearing stockings etc, but at the moment I can't really contemplate doing it as the gf would undoubtedly notice! Thanks for sharing your experience though!! It's good to know how other guys have found it!

The wife would definitely notice if I shaved bits... For me the lingerie is a solo kink as she's pretty conventional in bed, and the man-in-lacy-stuff is the thrill for me rather than trying look feminine.

play_with_fire wrote:

I'm really intrigued to see what effect shaving would have on me wearing stockings etc, but at the moment I can't really contemplate doing it as the gf would undoubtedly notice! Thanks for sharing your experience though!! It's good to know how other guys have found it!

Yeah it felt nice but like i say the hassle is unreal, total respect to women for going through with that all the time lol

BerkshireAndy wrote:

The wife would definitely notice if I shaved bits... For me the lingerie is a solo kink as she's pretty conventional in bed, and the man-in-lacy-stuff is the thrill for me rather than trying look feminine.

Yeah im never going to be convincing in this stuff lol, its the slight humiliation thing for me, combined with the fact that it does actually feel nice against the skin lol

My OH has shaved now for about 18 months, no ill effects whan growing back because its become part of his daily shaving duties, i love it no longer worried about hairs in the teeth.. lol

and it feels great smooth skin together, he's agreed to get a little stubble so i can return the shaving favour

xxx

I shave my man area and keep that trim. The legs just took ages and when it was growing back it genuinely hurt for a few days. It felt great to wear stockings for a few days though!

rooster41 wrote:

My OH has shaved now for about 18 months, no ill effects whan growing back because its become part of his daily shaving duties, i love it no longer worried about hairs in the teeth.. lol

and it feels great smooth skin together, he's agreed to get a little stubble so i can return the shaving favour

xxx

I wish i had the time to keep up with it lol, im going to stick with trimming the main area and leaving the legs to do their thing :)

Jess_cd wrote:

I shave my man area and keep that trim. The legs just took ages and when it was growing back it genuinely hurt for a few days. It felt great to wear stockings for a few days though!

Yeah its a mix of ingrown hair and stubble rash that put me off lol

I definitely wouldn't look convincing, but this is something I love the idea of and would definitely like to get more into. It doesn't really do much for Lucy, but she is happy to indulge me wearing stockings and some nice panties etc. I shave my genital region, but not my legs or anywhere else. I find the shaving rash and irritation from regrowing hairs tends to die down if done repeatedly.

Maybe someone here might be able to help me out. My stockings fall down! They are hold-ups. Would shaving my legs help do you reckon, or is it more leg shape (thunder thighs!)? Do you think I need to invest in a suspender belt? If so, what is a good model for guys? It strikes me that the hip to waist shape for guys is very different to girls.

Alex.

acoupleofwankers wrote:

I definitely wouldn't look convincing, but this is something I love the idea of and would definitely like to get more into. It doesn't really do much for Lucy, but she is happy to indulge me wearing stockings and some nice panties etc. I shave my genital region, but not my legs or anywhere else. I find the shaving rash and irritation from regrowing hairs tends to die down if done repeatedly.

Maybe someone here might be able to help me out. My stockings fall down! They are hold-ups. Would shaving my legs help do you reckon, or is it more leg shape (thunder thighs!)? Do you think I need to invest in a suspender belt? If so, what is a good model for guys? It strikes me that the hip to waist shape for guys is very different to girls.

Alex.

I think shaving your legs would help with hold ups but personally id go for a suspender belt. Size wise i just measured myself and compared it to a chart of womens sizes and hoped for the best. I ended up with this suspender belt:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13934

It has quite a bit of adjustment in it so ended up fitting okay :)

Lol, yeah I think there has to be an element fun there as well, its hard not to look a little silly :)

What do you think would be the best lingerie for a man called steve.(thats my real name) I'm 5 foot 10, 180 lbs, black hair.