Lingerie Sizing

Evening. Hope everyone’s keeping safe in this heat.

Does anyone know or know of anyone that would know weather LH have any future plans to make their lingerie kind of mix and match.

For a bit of background. I often buy my partner LH lingerie. Generally speaking she has the same complaint. The Bra fits fine But the Knickers are too small. So then you go up a size and the bra is to big but the knickers are perfect.

I think it would be good to be able to select a different size for each part of the set. As opposed to the set being a generic size (8-10 10-12 12-14 and so on) the way I look at it is someone could be an 8 with large breasts. Alternatively bigger with smaller breasts in which case the generic sizes won’t necessarily fit.

Maybe it’s in the pipeline, maybe it is something to think about for the future? but I feel it would benefit everyone and make it easier to get the sizing right. Maybe I’m wrong? After all everybody’s different. Right? Feel free to let me know either way.

9 Likes

YES PLEASE Lovehoney!!!

Would be a huge help for men like me who love to wear lingerie to get a better fit, as they often are bigger up top than for the panties. For example I’m a 23 for bra’s/tops but an 18 for panties.

3 Likes

Yes this seems like a good idea. I got some lingerie in the mail the other day and the top fit fine but I couldn’t even get the underwear up past my thighs! Luckily I have some underwear that will match it well.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve seen a comment about that in a topic like “Pander to me” or “What do you contempt purchasing next” but I can’t find it… Anyway yes please

2 Likes

It seems this is more popular than I thought it would be. Maybe someone could tag LH or there staff in this topic? No idea how to haha.

Can @Lovehoney_Brenna look in to this please?

2 Likes

I would love if this became an option!

I’m an hourglass figure, so while I fit plus size for bust and hips, the garters are always too big for my waist, which also means that I have to constantly alter garters, as well as bodysuits and teddies before I can actually get use out of them, which can be really annoying!

I’d really like it if we could mix and match the sets, or even have more inclusive sizing for all body types/shapes in regards to single piece items (body shapes as in pear, hourglass, etc)

2 Likes

I’ll pass along the suggestion to the Lingerie Team :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have the same issue @Sensualcouple2016. I’m a pear shape so bigger on the bottom than the top. I’ve suggested this a couple of times but nothing has happened yet :crossed_fingers:

It sounds counterintuitive but I find the ‘one size’ lingerie fits better than the items with a smaller size range. They are very stretchy and / or very adjustable so are designed to fit a range of sizes. If they are adjustable rather than just stretchy, they can be adjusted differently for the top and bottom - there are usually adjustable straps at the underbust area, waist, bum and shoulders. The stretchy ones are also good.

2 Likes

Thanks. It may not be feasible but it’s something that’s worth looking considering in our eyes.

You’ve defo touched on a good subject here and reckon it could be something LH may look into for the future if not already :innocent:

2 Likes

Been waiting for this to happen for some time! Would be a game changer for a lot of people :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This is definitely something that needs looking at great topic! I always buy laura things she’s big boobed and smaller waist so she gets the bra fits and the bottom to big, but depending of material she can get bra fits great and underwear is to small, she gets it both but always with the underwear never the bras they always are perfect, it always seems to be the bottom half that’s the issue.

1 Like

I’m pear shaped and I have just given up on the idea of sets, because if the bottom fits the top is just falling off too large. Separates would be great. As it is, I just buy undies and leave it at that.

1 Like

Sorry to bring this topic back up but has there been any progress with this? Has anyone found a difference in the sizing? What are people thoughts. I’m after getting a new set for MISS SC2016 for Valentines so any help would be great! Thanks

The only problem I can see is that LH will have to open 2 packages to match the different sizing request, then if there isn’t any demand for the two items that are unused. That can be a lot of waste and a loss in profit. Just my take on this issue

I don’t think any sets are being sold as sepates currently but as someone who, like your wife, is pear shaped and definitely bigger below than on top I have found a few sets that fit great all over. I have two bra sets from the fierce range, one unfortunately is no longer sold but this one fits me great in the Medium (10-12) despite my normal sizing being 12-14 because it is so adjustable all over so there’s lots of scope for increasing the size of the thong while decreasing the size of the top. Of course, style wise, it may not be at all what you’re after.

Essentually though, I would focus your shopping on two types of sets, either, very adjustable and stretchy like the fierce range or the “one size” sets if your wife, like me, happens to sit somewhere near the middle as they are made to accomodate a large range of sizes. I have a new bra set I adore (but can say no more about currently) that is “one size” and fits my small boobs and round behind very well.

A quick search identified a number of topics relating to our comment, but i hope LH provide some feedback once and IF the comments come flooding in………

Ive fancied the Vixen Strpied Mesh Bra Set, which comes in two sizes -

6 - 16 and 14 - 18, which does not make any sense to me.

How can a bra fit someone between the sizes quoted.

C’mon LH.

I don’t think you can blame Lovehoney when they’re just quoting the brand’s own size chart… however stupid that size band seems! The Vixen bra sets (both the Black Striped Mesh and Red Fishnet) are made by Fantasy, they are not a Lovehoney set, and their own site has the same weird sizing. @Kitty-Cat01 raised the subject here about the Red Fishnet set as a possible typo, sadly, it’s not a typo but an issue I’m afraid you’ll have to raise with Fantasy rather than Lovehoney.

@Kitty-Cat01 , did you get the set in the end? If so, any insights into the odd sizing brackets Fantasy use with their Vixen sets?

1 Like

Yes, @Peitho it arrived yesterday. I ordered the larger size because the small one was out of stock. When I got it out of the bag it looked tiny but it’s really stretchy! I guess there’s just a bit of an overlap in sizes. I’m a 12 - 14, occasionally a 16 on the bottom and it fitted well. It would be fine for a smaller size than me but there’s a lot of extra strech so i think it would fit larger than an 18 to be honest. I thought LH one size lingerie was stretchy but this takes it one step further! I’ll write a review soon. My first impression was that it didn’t look very good quality but, when I put it on I was pleasantly surprised, it’s very soft and comfortable and fits really nicely. I haven’t shown my OH yet so i’ll wait to hear his opinion before I review it.

2 Likes