Lingerie recommendation - promiscuous

Hey everyone, looking to buy some lingerie for my wife that is extra promiscuous.

She loves being called a ‘slut’ in bed so something for her to feel extra naughty. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Any Crotchless undies, what are your tastes? From what you like bodies / Basque / bra and knickers… Add suspenders and then you have Crotchless versions and peek a boo bras, open cup bras…
Your favourite style with less material :wink:

2 Likes

maybe a crotchless bodystocking. Plenty for sale on LH.

2 Likes

Great recommendations! Thank you!

I’d agree, crotchless knickers and peek-a-boo bras are a good idea. I’m not sure how you feel about a bit of role play? You could look at some outfits that would lend themselves to her playing a promiscuous character. Or a sexy /see through dress to be worn over lingering (or not) so that she can tease you for longer.

1 Like

You could go the dark, wet look route:

Or you could go for the simple, classy look of just the shirt:

Or you could go down the role play route:

These are just a few suggestions of course. There’s lots more!

What sort of thing does she like to wear? What sort of thing do you like her to wear? Maybe come up with a hybrid…

4 Likes

Thank you , love these suggestions!

We have talked a bit about role play but are yet to give it a try. This could be just what we needed to take the step

1 Like

Absolutely love the dark wet look! I’m going to go with that and browse there.

To be honest, we have not used lingerie much but are just getting into it. She never bought any before we got married.

We’ve been really enjoying kinky sex where I dominate her and treat her like a slut. These are perfect for that! Thank you

2 Likes

There have been some great suggestions, any basque with stocking and suspenders would do it for me. Go with crotchless knickers as well to really finish the look. @Sami91

3 Likes

A collar with attached nipple chains and crotchless knickers. Does it for me every time.

2 Likes

Like @James89 suggested:

This is one of my favourite outfits, making me feel sexy and confident. Would definitely recommend :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Maybe you could have her wearing one of the above outfits underneath a perfectly acceptable outfit and just “Accidentally” find out what she has on underneath.

Sounds like a scenario made for you both.

3 Likes