Lingerie Testers Required

Do not panic!

Someone did guess correctly that last week is probably the busiest in the calendar for us and that combined with there being a lot to test and the biggest response ever from reviewers () meant I didn't manage to match everyone up and post it out. I was hoping to send them out on Friday afternoon, which was only yesterday, so no one would have received them yet even if my plan hadn't been scuppered.

As this is such a mammoth task though, the plus side is that hopefully most people will be able to review something. Unless there is some sort of sex toy drama over the weekend, I should be able to start posting testers on Monday.

I'm not back in the office until after the weekend, but I couldn't leave you all disheartened!

So still in with a chance.

Ooh, I'm back and I just saw this.

Hope I'm not too late. Guessing by the responses it'll be tight.

xXx

Woo hoo Alice - thanks

This has just given me hope! :)

Awww nice one Alice! Thank you for letting us know... You're too kind! -weeps-

Cannot wait for monday now *fingers crossed* :)

Fingers crossed then. Thanks Alice

Ive just seen this thread for the first time and thought bugger ive missed out. then i read the sizeing guide and realised that the only product size i could proberly fit in was the one size as im a size 14-16 i find it annoying that standard sizes stop at a size 14 and plus sizes tend to start from a size 18.

I find a lot of things come up slightly bigger than the size guides suggest anyway fizzy. Small always says '6-8' but when I buy them (I wear size 10 knickers from the High St.) they fit perfectly. When it comes to sets etc I have small boobs and tend to pick a size based on that rather than my clothes size- always works.

thanx chipNroll i to have small boobs i have to try everthing on before i buy as everywhere seems to be a differnt size!

Indeed, I've only bought one STM item before, pair of pretty panties that I *love* even though they're discontinued, and they do seem to be quite generous with the size ranges, like when they say 10-12, they'd fit a small 10 to a large 12, so if you're a small 16 you might get into a Large, or a large 16 would go for a 1X, just whichever sits closest to your measurements in the important areas. Plus, you can specify that you can't do bustiers, or can't do babydolls, or csan't do stockings, or whatever, so if you fit a certain size, but know a thong in that range won't work while anything else would, pop that in.

Now I'm curious as to what constitutes a "sex toy drama"

silverdrop wrote:

Now I'm curious as to what constitutes a "sex toy drama" External Media

Penis puppetry with dildos!?

WandA wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

Now I'm curious as to what constitutes a "sex toy drama" External Media

Penis puppetry with dildos!?

^ Like -smirk-

Hope you dont mind sending to the US

owww so still we may be in with a chance to recieve something..woop woop

we thought that we didnt get a picked but hay there it still a chance i guess!!!

Hope not too late, but infor a penny etc....

deadeyedickthepirate wrote:

Hope not too late, but infor a penny etc....

Snare69 wrote:

owww so still we may be in with a chance to recieve something..woop woop

we thought that we didnt get a picked but hay there it still a chance i guess!!!

omaha1664 wrote:

Hope you dont mind sending to the US

Guys, You really need to go read the rules in the forums list at the top, Plus there is a thread specifically dedicated to testers etc. External Media

Is it quite loserish being a bit excited that I'm still in with a chance. Not like i'll be getting sexy lingerie from anyone else this valentine's lol