Tester that doesn't fit ....

I was so happy to be chosen to test an item that is one sit fits most size 6-16 on website however it's way too be for me an 8. Im happy to leave review, as I think it would be helpful to others buyers about the sizing.Has anybody else had this happen? If so what did you do? Return in normal way ?

I would speak to live chat, and see what they say. Or you could reply to the e-mail that sent you the tester? I personally think your review would be very helpful, as it is useful to know the real sizing on 'one-size' lingerie :) xx

The email was sent on Friday from Cazz I know she is now enjoying her maternity so I'll drop a email to customer services x

I'd just go for writing a review as the size is part of the reviewing process and if your a size 8 and it doesn't fit you nicely, other size 8's would most likely want to know.

I've had a tester which broke after the first use and the size wasn't great, wrote a review about it and turns out someone else had the same problem.

Just review in the normal way. I've never had something fit that badly, but I'd just write the review. They appreciate honest feedback. Tbh I don't think there would be much point returning it, since I doubt they'll resell it anyway.

Yeah when I've had problems with size before I've reviewed it and emailed Cazz. If it was a sized piece sometimes they may offer you an alternative size but as it's one size fits all there's probably nothing they can do and will just ask you to leave the review.
I did offer to send one item back but she said there was no need. Just give cc a message see what they suggest x

Yeah review it. These things need to be put up there. I'm sure lovehoney would prefer a review that gave a correct sizing than have to deal with returns for the item not fitting.
It is a tester after all for that purpose.

We had a size one time with a item that was 18-20 but it was on the small size and so we could not review it .

I emailed Cazz to ask if i should review the item or if i should reutrn it so someone could review it .

Cazz said i should reutrn it and she would keep me in mind to review some other item sometime.

One thing for feed back on your post ,i would say is please read your reviews btter then you post here the spelling and what in you post could be better

Excuse me but I suggest you practice what you preach!

Reutrn? Btter? And I'm damn sure feedback is ONE word

Will B wrote:

We had a size one time with a item that was 18-20 but it was on the small size and so we could not review it .

I emailed Cazz to ask if i should review the item or if i should reutrn it so someone could review it .

Cazz said i should reutrn it and she would keep me in mind to review some other item sometime.

One thing for feed back on your post ,i would say is please read your reviews btter then you post here the spelling and what in you post could be better

well that was unnecessarily snarky................

+1 about practising what you preach, I'd also add to CLTSTU's points, it is "AN item" and "the spelling and what in you post" makes ZERO sense

Will B wrote:

This wasn't very necessary was it? It's very easy to make an error and I don't think that you pointing it out so rudely is very kind. We show each other respect in this forum.

I wouldn't mind but he's far from word perfect himself. 😂

Will B wrote:

Rude as hell but this made me laugh. Oh my.

One thing; don't give feedback on, well, anything in life unless it is requested. Also, be aware of your own lack of aptitude in things before suggesting someone else improves those same things.

Major fail😂😂

sorry but i was not trying to be rude ,

just trying to help point something out so that you give a good review and maybe get picked for more items to test

If people take it the wrong way well nothing i can do about that .

glad i maded some people laugh .

looking at CLTSTU's profile, they're getting plenty to test by the looks of things, and don't appear to need any help in that department

popk1n wrote:

looking at CLTSTU's profile, they're getting plenty to test by the looks of things, and don't appear to need any help in that department

+1!

What are you testing? Is it one of the Dreamgirl pieces? X

Hi Nat yes this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35065
X

@Will B, im not sure if you are aware but every review is checked for mistakes before Lovehoney publish it. Also, if I was you I'd concentrate on using captial letters and full stops correctly. #basics

Hello CLSP

I was not aware of that , thanks for the information .

I and thank you for your feedback on using captial letters and full stops , I will try better .

Again i did not mean to be rude or upset you and was only trying to point something out to help ,

Maybe it has not come over but i can only say sorry ,