LINX beginners cock ring

**Hoping this is in the right place! So, we purchased this lovely fella https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28943 the other day, and he arrived yesterday along with the Rocks Off Rainbow Bullet. Both are a long time coming into delving into the world of sex toys. Used good ol’ Todger Rabbit last night after having a fiddle with the different vibrations etc, and found that it takes me longer to climax than usual when usually I’m a multiple orgasm kinda girl. It wasn’t exactly a bad thing, just strange that I couldn’t control everything, but I’m just wondering if anyone had else this experience with their first toys? And if there’s any tips for using them you can offer? It’s certainly not an awful experience using a cock ring, as my fella lasted ages, but since it was our first time using one, I’m wondering if it’s down to the different sensations of there being a different material involved? We didn’t use lube as frankly there was no need too, so we’re planning on using just a little next time to see if there’s a different outcome. But hey, if I can’t climax multiple times right away, that’s definitely not a problem, just a new experience.

Trying to edit the post but it won’t let me off my mobiles! ** I should add, we were also trying to be discreet in using it, and figured that could maybe be a reason for the experience, since we weren’t letting it live up to it’s full potential?

Cockrings can be tricky as they don't let you consistently target a specific area. We've found certain positions make it easier, but often we've flipped ours upside down so it becomes a bit of a bum tickler, and then used a dedicated clit toy like the mini wand to give Mrs Chimp the attention she likes. This way the cockring still makes me hard and increases my overall stamina but the bulk of the clit work is left with Mrs Chimp. 🙂

It’s a bit like trial and error then, and just finding what works for us. As a first experience, it’s been a really good one, and it’s definitely convinced us we need some more toys in our life! We found with the bullet too, it felt a little awkward to begin with if I was on top and leaning down, but we’ll get there!

More toys is always the answer. 🙂 Whenever we get new stuff we have a bit of a dress rehearsal with it so we can check out how practical it is in different situations/positions without the pressure of having to be properly sexy and 'in the moment'. There's nothing more distracting than having to figure out how it all works right in the middle of things. 🙂

I wonder if that’s where we went wrong with it, trying it on and not actually ‘testing’ it out before hand. We had a look at it all, read what instructions there were, but after having a play with the different vibrations, didn’t/couldn’t do a whole lot else with it, until the spawn was in bed.

MrsK1991 wrote:

I wonder if that’s where we went wrong with it, trying it on and not actually ‘testing’ it out before hand. We had a look at it all, read what instructions there were, but after having a play with the different vibrations, didn’t/couldn’t do a whole lot else with it, until the spawn was in bed.

Even in the 'rehearsal' we still have sex, but it's more about figuring out what works best, and swopping ideas and opinions about whether it feels better in one place or position than another. There's a lot of, 'How about now? Okay, now let's try it from behind. Any good? How about now..? How about if I..? Oooh, I know what'd be good... Nope, I was totally wrong.' 🙂 Then when it's time to have a 'real' go the focus is less on the toy itself and more on us having a nice time.

Good evening, as this is the first time using the cock ring I can imagine the extra time it took to orgasm was due to trying to get the toy in the right position and changing your position to get the ears to connect with the clit. It is a bit hit and miss with cock rings, the best one I have tried is very similar to the Desire click ring. The larger area is easier to keep in contact with whilst grinding. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33306

K&c30's wrote:

Good evening, as this is the first time using the cock ring I can imagine the extra time it took to orgasm was due to trying to get the toy in the right position and changing your position to get the ears to connect with the clit. It is a bit hit and miss with cock rings, the best one I have tried is very similar to the Desire click ring. The larger area is easier to keep in contact with whilst grinding. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33306

Possibly, there was a lot of extra moving around last night due to it being there, so I'll have a look at other cock rings, see what else tickles our fancy.

We had a discussion about it earlier actually, and we've decided whilst it's being worn, we're going to take one position at a time, see how it all feels in different aspects as opposed to swapping positions half way through. See what works best at the time.

I'm sure you'll figure it out with a little more practice.

Good luck and happy humping. 🙂