New here

Hi we are a middle aged couple new in here looking at placing our first order namely a cock ring and a peter rabbit..any advise or reviews etc would be most appreciated, thanks

Hey and welcome! It would all depend on whether you prefer vibrating or not? Personally i'd always go for vibrating toys as you've always got the option to turn them off if you don't want/like it.

Yes I do want vibrating for sure what about rings any experience ?

Personally, cock rings do absolutely nothing for me or Mr L. We have puchased a few vibrating ones from LH, alongside normal ones too but unless you need them to delay cumming we just find they get in the way. Thats my personal experience though. Others may get on with them better. As for vibrations, I hightly reccomend either the LH wands or the usual G-Spot vibrating rabbit that LH stock. I have the black version. Cock rings, theres loads to pick from all are basically a ring, either with vibrations/clit stimulation or not. I have recently purchased the Satisfyer 1, review pending and it blew my mind. It's the cheapest option of the suction toys and from my own experience and what I have discussed with others - it by far makes vibrating toys reducndant for women who love clit stimulation. Hope this helps x

Wow never just looked at the satisfyer never even knew they existed do you use those alone or as part of your sex life as we really want toys to use together x

We quite like a vibrating cockring on occasion. For me they provide a stronger, more long lasting erection (as the vibrations have a numbing effect) and Mrs Chimp likes both the feel of me extra hard as well as the vibrating part rubbing against her. The downsides are that they don't all fit the same (for instance I can't wear those ones with an additional ball loop as it's impossible for me to chuck my balls through without losing my mojo), and the vibrating part isn't targeted enough to rub Mrs Chimp enough consistently. We have found that using a toy like the rechargeable Mini-wand we can get a similar effect (depending on position) without any of the downsides.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37806

And you can use almost any toy as a couple. πŸ™‚ The suction toys need to be placed quite specificly so using them during sex can knock them off their mark quite easily, but I like Mrs Chimp using hers while she gives me a hand job. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Does It give the sensation of oral sex ?

Special couple wrote:

The suction toys? I wouldn't say they're much like proper oral, but they are a fantastic sensation in their own right (for some at least, everybody is different so there are no guarantees).

Here's the full range:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/

Thank you x

Hi and welcome to the forums. The suction toys don't really simulate oral sex all that much but provide a completely different sensation to that of a bullet. For a cock ring I would have a look at the Desire rechargeable cock ring. It has a good area to rub against the clit. Rabbits are hit and miss for a lot of people as anatomy doesn't always make it "fit" the best rabbit we have tried is the Happy thrusting Rabbit. It's great for a "lazy" masturbation and with the shaft thrusting you don't lose contact with the clit. However as a couples toy maybe not ideal as half the fun is the thrusting πŸ˜€

We've got the Womanizer Classic which I've written a review for. And there are quite a few reviews of the other models too, so you can get a feel for what it's all about. πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148&reviewid=233886#customer_reviews

Hope it helps. πŸ™‚

Thanks I will have a look when my hubby gets home, and see what we can order...can’t wait x

As K&c30's has said, rabbits can be a bit hit and miss depending on your anatomy. We've been quite lucky as Mrs Chimp has got on with all the different rabbits we've tried so far (though some have been a better 'fit' than others), but it's definitely been an issue with a few people on here. You may also want to consider the possibility of getting two separate toys, one for clitoral stimulation and one for internal, in case you don't think the rabbits will measure up. πŸ™‚

Here's a couple of links to some guides if you fancy reading up while you wait. πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-the-perfect-vibrator/

Your so kind thank you..personally I do fancy something a little large lol x

Special couple wrote:

Your so kind thank you..personally I do fancy something a little large lol x

The issue is more about how far/angled the clit section is away from the shaft. Some of them just don't hit both sweet spots simultaneously depending on personal anatomy. Having two toys means you have far more scope for manuevering them 'just so'. πŸ™‚ Mrs Chimp is a big fan of using the mini wand and a glass dildo, but she also has a few internal vibrators as well (like rabbits but minus the rabbit section). Normally I'm in charge of the 'thrust' toy and she sorts out the clit toy. I think it makes it more of a couples set up than just having a rabbit. πŸ™‚

Great advise thanks x

Hello and welcome ☺️

Nothing to add other than hello and welcome x