Liquid Silk

If you ever see this lube - grab it! It is the single best lube I have ever come across (pardon the pun). It's like moisuriser that's slippy, never goes sticky and just soaks in like moistruiser too - tho not too soon!

I agree it's very good, and highly popular, although I have heard reports of it producing burning and stinging sensations when used for prolonged sessions. This may be because it contains alcohol, perhaps.

ah but is it one which can give systitus as lot of women have to avoid scented products down there ?

Liquid silk is by far my favourite lube. I heard about it through gay friends years ago, but I think it's very mainstream now. It's great as it's not tacky or sticky. I've never had any burning or adverse symptoms with it- sounds like an allergic reaction actually and that's obviously person specific. As I say, I've never had any problems with infections at all and the pump bottle means that's pretty hygienic as well, especially if you reapply when you're hands have been down there. I think it also works with most toys which is good.

Definitely the best I've tried; consistency is just right and it doesn't dry up too soon and nor does it stain the bedsheets!

I found this to be the best lube I've tried yet. I heard it had good reviews, and having sensitive skin, thought I'd give it a try. It certainly doesn't dry out and also acts as a moisturiser. And I agree with chocolatpie - it doesn't stain the sheets. It is in a very hygenic container and you dont need a lot of it for good results. I've used it on various toys and it works with everything, inc veggies and hubby!. Its an excellent product.

I found this helpful.
Thanks for the feedback.

I love, love, LOVE Liquid Silk! It's by far the best lube I've ever used. I have super sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this stuff. I love that it doesn't get sticky. Also, the bottle lasts forever - a little goes a long way...or at least in my case it does. ;)