live chat

Every now and again I'm finding a live chat tab at the bottom corner of the forum. Is this just customer service chat, or an actual chat service for members?

It's just Live Chat Hun :) xx

oh, there was me getting all excited.

It is less than crystal isn't it!

Trimmer82 wrote:

i popped in and got a lovely person but it was a help / support type chat. oops. "well this is awkward...."

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I wonder how many other people have made the same mistake and at what point they realised the chat was a bit one-sided.

Yeah just live help. Think there could be a lot of 'trouble' occurring if it was live chat between forum members.!!! Though it would be tempting to chat to a few I've bantered with.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Trimmer82 wrote:

i popped in and got a lovely person but it was a help / support type chat. oops. "well this is awkward...."

I wonder how many other people have made the same mistake and at what point they realised the chat was a bit one-sided.

Lol, I'm thinking quite a few, especially late on a Friday/Saturday night!

delilahxx wrote:

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Trimmer82 wrote:

Lol, I'm thinking quite a few, especially late on a Friday/Saturday night!

HAHA, thats hilarious! poor live chat!