Now that there's temporarily no Chat function...

Do you think the forum will see more action? Or that those who are here for the chat will go elsewhere?

i think at the moment people will not use as much as mine is really buggy and trying to read the

forum at the moment is really hard, also no profile pics, im sure once they have fixed and up and running

again it will be ok, but its a strain at the moment for me to use the forum

I have profile pics no problem using Chrome and Windows 7

To be honest, I love how the people who hardly ever (or even never) comment on the forum are appalled that chat is no longer there. If they took the time to read what everyone has posted they'd know what's happening haha.

So yeah, we will see more action but only from people asking why the chat's gone ;)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

To be honest, I love how the people who hardly ever (or even never) comment on the forum are appalled that chat is no longer there. If they took the time to read what everyone has posted they'd know what's happening haha.

So yeah, we will see more action but only from people asking why the chat's gone ;)

Yeah. I think I saw 5 or 6 separate threads today on the subject! The first 2 or 3 times is fair enough but...

I suppose that does highlight the difference between people who only want private chat and people who want to hang out on the forums.

Cat Lady wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yeah. I think I saw 5 or 6 separate threads today on the subject! The first 2 or 3 times is fair enough but...

I suppose that does highlight the difference between people who only want private chat and people who want to hang out on the forums.

Yh and the most anoying thing was we couldnt reply to them and go " CHECK ALL THE OTHER THREADS!?" :p