Locktober is over. How did you do?

So it’s the last day of Locktober today.

I’ve worn a cage 24/7 for the whole of the month apart from 2 occasions (in the last week actually) where she ordered me out of my cage for an hour or so in order to have full access to try to make me come without permission (she failed).

Did anyone else celebrate Locktober?

5 Likes

@rockstar Excuse my ignorance, but, what is Locktober, and to what type of ‘cage’ are you referring?

1 Like

We have a female led relationship in which I wear a chastity cage

DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage 3.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

and my wife has the key so she controls all my sexual activity. She controls if, when and how I am allowed to orgasm.

Locktober is a ‘tradition’ in which men in chastity wear the cage 24/7 for the whole month which effectively means no orgasms for the whole month of October.

3 Likes

Interesting. Is the incursion of any pain intentional?

There should be no pain from the cage if it’s fitted and sized correctly. I often forget I’ve got mine on.

Part of the play is for my wife to try to get me erect inside the cage. That can be pleasurably uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Happy days on getting through the month :smiley:
What will be the first thing you’ll do when you get the cage off tomorrow or later on?

1 Like

The cage will stay on for a few more day as she’s told me that my next orgasm will be my birthday which is in just under a week.

2 Likes

Goodness, you are made of strong stuff. At this point in our journey this seems next to impossible for us, I would never be trusted with that kind of power :joy:
We will patiently await an update after your birthday just to make sure you survived :wink::joy:

1 Like

I’ve been placed in my little cage today After getting caught masturbating without permission
I feel so naughty

Didn’t make it as only got my new steel cage mid way through the month. Worn it every day but not 24/7
Building up to next year, but still getting mixed messages from my wife
Sometimes she is up for it, then not so keen.
We need to work that through first
Well done Rockstar, I never doubted you

Honestly it’s not arduous. The headspace I’m in means that I think about sex almost every waking moment and I’m incredibly touchy feely with my wife. I get close to orgasm just watching her come and she regularly edges me to the very point of coming. I’m still getting pegged regularly too.

I will undoubtedly enjoy the orgasm when it arrived but it will be tinged with a little sadness as I will lose this headspace for a while until it builds up again.

5 Likes

Sounds like there’s a lot of positives to this! Thank you for being so open and informative!

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear how it goes on your birthday!

More and more this sounds like something I’d like to try…
I did just try it out on myself over the last month without the cage.
I edged myself 4-5 times a week for 30 days to see if I could do it, to which I succeeded (my wife’s circumstances meant that she was unwell for 3 weeks and our kids stopped us from doing anything the last week!).
On the 30th day me and my wife had sex with prostate play and it was incredible, but because my wife wasn’t involved in the build up it didn’t have the same pleasures that you describe (with regards to your wife being in control).

All that to say that I’m encouraged I did the 30 days to know that I can actually do it even though it was flipping hard work.
I can imagine if my wife was involved, by teasing me and playing with me throughout, as well as me pleasuring her then it would be incredibly exciting.

2 Likes

Haha ohh dang happy birthday mr willy ! :sweat_smile:

It really is addictive.