Locktober poll

I’m not really sure how long my boyfriend goes without masturbating or if he could manage the whole month but as we don’t live together it would be interesting to see if he can go the whole month without, or manage with just PIV. I’m just interested to see if it would be fun to do for October and if he would be open to the idea.

2 Likes

No not for me. Although I love the idea it’s my birthday early Oct and I don’t think I’d be able to go the whole month without the old “birthday sex”

We missed the 1st day on Saturday as I was staying over at his / his parents house for the weekend and it was too tempting to play around but we did put his cage on before I left last night! :stuck_out_tongue: He hasn’t had it on for a while but was open to trying it this month again and we were both actually quite excited for it.

We are going to see each other a few weekends this month so it will be interesting to see how he does wearing it in between.

You can have as much sex as you want even with the cage on.

Its the 5th day of Locktober and I’ve been pegged twice, teased every day and edged almost to orgasm . You can even orgasm in the cage if your keyholder decides to allow it.

How can you have as much sex as you like with a cage on?

I’m not seeing how that’s possible.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Depends how you define sex.

As I said above I am still getting pegged frequently, which is one of the forms of sex I have grown to love and to crave. She can lick me through the cage and she uses a wand on the outside of the cage or on my testicles (or both at the same time) which can bring me to orgasm if she continues long enough. She also uses the wand on my butt plug which is an incredible feeling. She can even masturbate me by moving the cage up and down my penis if she wishes. In fact the only form of sex which is out of the question is my penis in her vagina or her anus.

Yes I guess we all define sex differently.

But thank you for that @rockstar

You are obviously enjoying what you do.

1 Like

Wow, from the sex activities I like thought I was out of the mainstream, but learning about this I feel like Mike Pence.
Doing the math on the number of October days over a maximum years of a sex life, I can’t imagine denying one self this many days of the best thing since sliced bread that the government hasn’t figured out how to tax.
For sure different strokes…

But as i said above I’m not really being denied anything except PIV and anal with my wife. I still get an awful lot of sex.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly @rockstar For us it’s a little bit different and maybe not as involved but we mainly use and have fun with him wearing a cage as we live apart and usually see just each other on weekends. We obviously take it off for PIV when we are together and have no other restrictions but I particularly find it exciting and a turn on to know that he hasn’t masturbated, ejaculated or orgasmed since we last had PIV.

3 Likes

That sounds good. There are no rules and you can adapt it to suit your own particular lifestyles and relationship.

I’m glad you’re having fun with it.

1 Like