Logo change?

Am I going mad (I’ve not got my glasses on and it’s been a long day) - but had the lovehoney logo just changed it’s font? Just noticed a change on both the forum and the website!

5 Likes

Yeah, it updated earlier. :slightly_smiling_face: Can you spot the differences?

The heart has moved - and become an icon in its own right instead of being part of the word….not sure I like it….

Lost the strap line too and looks like the font has upped its weight a bit…and they’ve lost the trademark!

It is more striking tho…definitely bings off the screen

The colours are a lot brighter too. The forum ones have been changed to match as well, so the red banner is the same new red, and all the purple buttons.

The text in the purple banner doesn’t look as crisp as the red one though. Maybe different image resolutions.

Oh yeah…like the purple, preferred the heart being part of the word but it is easier to read i suppose.

1 Like

I can see the web developers of the site slapping thier forehead as they’re going to have to rework the stylesheet of the whole site now!

Let’s hope they’re using SASS so they can easily recompile them to use the new colours….doesn’t look like they’ve done it on the main website yet as the purples are still the deep purple

I want the big Heart back, think we should strike until it’s replaced.

Oh yeah! I could tell something had changed but wasn’t sure what

I’ve just noticed I didn’t even notice until I read this post. The old one was better :pleading_face::tired_face:

1 Like

I thought it had!!

Good spot @BLovesC … I agree I think I like the old style better :thinking: oh well haha I’m sure I’ll forget in no time

Good spot for a snap poll. :slightly_smiling_face:

Which do you prefer?
  • New logo
  • Old logo
0 voters

The new colours are a bit zingy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Slightly topic adjacent, but I’ve mocked up a new one that might free up a smidge of screen space. :slightly_smiling_face:

Though you could probably cut the ‘Forum Info’ bit out too:

Haven’t looked at the website today but definitely noticed a font change in the forum today. Looks odd!

Haha good spotting! I hadn’t noticed anything until you said :sweat_smile:

I noticed something different yesterday but didn’t quite know what it was as I was only on quickly. Now you’ve mentioned it it’s so obvious now!!

Very observant indeed. :eyes: I hadn’t really noticed until reading this topic.

They are quite similar:

Have we all adjusted to it yet? :slightly_smiling_face:

Perhaps time for another snap poll…

Which do you prefer?
  • New logo
  • Old logo

0 voters

1 Like

Personally I prefer the new font and not having the tag line but I liked the heart as the ‘o’ so the old one still wins out.