London Hotel Recommendations

Hi guyssss :wave:

Since there’s so many people on here I’m looking for some hotel recommendations from you all in London. I’m not fussy on exact areas but relatively central would be ideal or if further afield then short walking distance to a tube station.

Doesn’t need to be upmarket as I’m hoping not to have to remortgage the house for a 3 night stay :rofl:

Nothing specific but there are a lot of reasonably priced hotels around the King’s Cross area and lots of public transport available.

The rooms are generally small but that’s the reason they are reasonably priced m

1 Like

@chelsea29 I’m not sure of the rules of promoting brands but We recently stayed in Farringdon P Inn… you know the one with the purple lights, it’s a 5min walk to St Pauls tube station which is on the Central Line so very convenient.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Any of that brand are reliable - you know what you’re going to get: good room, good breakfast good bed etc….

We’ve stayed as a family at the County Hall one which is central for most things and also the one in Holborn which is not far Frome m Covent Garden etc…

2 Likes

The premier inn in County Hall is relatively cheap and a great location

1 Like

I remember staying in the CitizenM Tower of London hotel! It’s something a little different but a lovely stay :smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the only hotel I’ve stayed in when visiting London before and I LOVED it, unfortunately for our dates the price is through the roof for some reason :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ll definitely check out the Premier Inn suggestions, as daft as it sounds I actually didn’t think to check them, totally slipped my mind

2 Likes

The last hotel I stayed in London with was a dog friendly one but I can’t for the love of me remember its name but I was near the top floor room and could see the shard out the window and views

1 Like

Used the euston hotel once. Amd air b&b a couple aswell.

1 Like