Long distance relationship.....filling the gap

Hi all As some of you will know I split from a very long term partner of 12 year's a while ago. I've since started a new relationship (2 hour commute on a good day) which means we only see each other weekends. We are at it all the time because of the gap in the week 🙂 How do I keep myself satisfied during the week? Having gone from no sex life to full on high sex drive the gap inbetween is a struggle. Suggestions please....

Speaking from someone who was in a long distance relationship (wife is from the usa and I'm originally from the uk) I think there is plenty of options for both of you to explore! Although my situation was different as we would go 8 months before we would meet in person so we had to adapt our sex life for those very long periods. We would regularly face time/Skype and masturbate together. Such a turn on seeing her or having her tell me what to do or how to do it and be in control. Would this be something that your partner might be interested in? Another thing we enjoyed doing when one of us couldn't get to a computer is the other would send sexy pics and work the other one up until we eventually got so worked up she would rush home and get online to see me or she would text me and tell me what she wanted for me to do to myself and I would send pics as I go.

Wow. 8 months without seeing each other!!! Some good suggestions their, we send a variety of pictures and have "story time" where we talk about what we want to do to each other and it's very graphic. I do a fair bit of "self help" too but just never quite seem to be satisfied until we are each other again 🙂

Fill up your Lovehoney basket with toys you like for solo time, and include some that you might like to use together so that you can include them in your storytelling?

Dress up in your sexy stuff for solo time and post him the pics of what you'll be wearing when you next see each other?

Good for you - hope it all goes well.