Long distances in relationships!

Folk, a quick one really, whilst being away from your OH how do you improve on the standard form of phone/video call sex?

I mean specifically what would you involve doing during them to keep it more than just watching each other masturbate?!

Thankfully not really away for long but just for the future to keep ahead of the game!

It's a tough one. Have you been in the same situation before? What things do you like?

I hope Nat&Tom see this thread as I feel they'll be able to give some great advice.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

It's a tough one. Have you been in the same situation before? What things do you like?

I hope Nat&Tom see this thread as I feel they'll be able to give some great advice.

Tha is for the reply! Just once or twice before, the first time was early on in our relationship so didn't delve into that at the time, the second was only a week but we managed to introduce some photo swapping and most recently full on video calls. She will use toys on instruction which I love, I just wonder if anyone use anything ingenious like leaving things hidden before you go and making them find things to act out or use maybe? Haha Just curious what other people do!

I have had one long distance relationship and it didn't last too long despite the fact we quite liked each other. Unfortunately any type of simulation or stimulation done from remote locations just didn't do it for either of us.

My OH was away for several month on a trip she’d plan before we had started our relationship, so it was tough.

I’m rather a dominant person and she’s a little submissive so this worked in our favour a lot, we would text everyday, and I would keep up with her diet asking what she ate making sure she was eating good, and have her inform me of her day to day activities.

We had rules in place in place to help with how we communicated with each, to help me have some control over her activities and our phone sex, such as asking my permission to masturbate and too cum, so that while she was away, I still had a dominant presents and influence in her day to day life, and failing to follow the rule resulted in punishments, like writing a sentence repeatedly, and accumulating a tally of spanks for when she returned.

She felt that while she was away this made her feel closer to me, because of my constant presents in day to day life, and my dominant control over her sexual activities while still being so far away,

I don’t know what your relationship is like, but maybe if you try something like what we did, you can’t feel closer to your partner more sexually while they’re away.

Good luck 😊

Hub married his church friend while they were 27. After 3 years, hub was posted far away and within a year their relationship expired due to his naughtiness. But hub regretted and tried to cling on unsuccessfully till he was 38 and decided to find a new gf (that's me) 2 decades ago.
Think for a married couple to stay away from one another is not good sign, that's my opinion. Also a couple of gfs initiated divorce after their other halves were posted overseas for years... (soon to be found out) cheating, adultery or whatever you called it is the main cause of the broken marriage.

Wait! I'm not saying all couples behave the same way. I'm sure there are exceptions.

I'm a bit of a snail mail advocate.

Send post if you can afford it.

A gift, a drawing, a letter or a book.

It's unlikely to get to the person in the timeframe you expected. But it makes it more of a surprise when it does turn up.

Good advice from everyone, thanks!

😁

The others havs given some great advice. But in regards to the sexy time side of things have you looked into any app controlled toys? Like the lovense or wevibe stuff?
I'm in a ldr and I have a lovense lush, i really enjoy him controlling my pleasure, makes me feel more connected to him even when he's far away.

Never thought avout them, definitely and idea! Might start saving the pennies now haha cheers GemGem