Long time listener, first time caller!

And, being the shallow type that I am, if that’s your profile pic and you are trying that hard to make it right, I’d come around to your efforts…:wink:

We had a really good heart to heart the other day. Told him how it was for me, tried to explain the wall that was up in my head although couldn’t explain how it came down so I too am dubious as to how long it lasts. Hopefully for the rest of my days haha
He agreed that money stress is a big factor in his disinterest which we can’t really do anything about at the moment but ride that one out. But he also said that his disinterest is also that he feels flat as he hasn’t been able to go to the gym and feels a bit bleh and so he will try get back into his routine. He said to keep doing what I’m doing (being confident about myself) and he said he will come round.
So we shall see what happens.
I also said that we need to make it a thing that we have one weekend/day a month (depending on the grandparents’ availability) to ourselves so we can reconnect. Doesn’t have to be sex related but just to do things we did BC (before child :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) like go to the movies, go stargazing, go whale watching, hiking etc. and if we end up having sex during/after those things then that’s a very good bonus. Haven’t done sex under the starts before … might wait for it to warm up for that though don’t want to freeze my titties off hahaha

2 Likes

Hi @DevilishDan just read your reply to valbowski and it sounds like you are on the right track. I wish you both the best of luck. Star gazing and having sex sounds a great way to combine things. Good luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, it is great to hear that you are feeling better in yourself, I hope things continue to get better for you both :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.