Looking at getting a rabbit and would like some help

Hello I am looking into treating my self to a rabbet vibrater, i have had one before but did not enjoy it. Heads up it was not from here, but it look like this
http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB11_c5IpXXXXcSXXXXq6xXFXXXt/-font-b-12-b-font-Modes-font-b-Jack-b-font-Rabbit-G-spot-Vibrating.jpg

hope you can see the link.

Anyway the g spot bit is annoying and i dont like it.

So I am looking for a new one and was wounding if you guys could give me some help in picking which one I should go for.

I was the same. Only wanted clit stimulation in the end. Have you thought about this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

I love mine! x

it is odd i like being filled, but i just hated that bit which was meant to work your g spot. I found it hurt most of the time. but i like to have something inside me as i play with my clit.

I added the toy to my wish list for it seems good :) costs a hell of a lot, for my pool student ass hehe :P

I usually pair mine with a bulbous dildo like this glass one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

Means I can get the fullness that I enjoy with the clitoral stimulation that I like.

Also, I'm a student too so I totally get the price thing. However, it is USB chargeable which for me made it worth it. Plus, I would argue that it's better to pay a little extra now and get something that you actually like. Have you enrolled for the UNIdays 20% off discount? Really helps!x

I have looked at the glass dildos, but a part of me just looks at them and go that may just hurt if i do it wrong hehe :P i am a virgin soo i am very worried about what toys i use hehe :P plus another part of me thinks what if it breaks inside me that would hurt. i worry to much :P

I have the wallbanger on your wishlist and I gotta tell you I hated the damn thing. The surface was very hard, vibrations not that strong on the suction cup was non functioning. Others have loved it, but it is BIG... which was the one think I liked about it. My review of it is linked off my profile, it is one of my early reviews so you may have to scrool to page 2 of my review list.

Pay attention to the size of the toy and the materials it is made out of. I personally recommend the Tracy Cox regcharagble. the silicone is soft and feels awesome internally, the rabbit ears and delightful and the settings give you some range.

If you can handle the size, you may also want to look at the Happy Rabbit... I have the nature al love that it is dual settings so I can leave the shaft in for fullness but only run the ears if I want to. This one is also silicone but the overall shaft is bigger and harder.

Watch the promos and you can usually get a good deal on these toys if you are not in hurry.

Thanks I will look into them :) and check out your review :)

i will also watch the promos as well :D

I know on a student budget some of those toys look expensive, but they are both recharable vs. having to buy batteries. I wish I had the guts earlier on when I started using toys to spend a little more, but it does take time to see what works best for your body.

oh goodness, I guess my review of the wall banger is on page 4 of my reviews... I have been reviewing A LOT LOL

ya i am so worried about buying toy and what to get, in case i get it wrong, :P plus i am not fully sure what I like, as I have yet to make my self cum so I am not fully sure and dont want to spend a lot of money until I know for sure it is going to be good. But at the same time I want something good :P

lol i have a few reviws my self now :P not that many but i am trying to review any toy or item i get

Here is the beauty of Lovehoney, their returns policy. Check it out, if I would have fully understood it when I bought that wall banger I would have sent it back. It is not just for anything that doesn't work but anything that doesn't work FOR you.

have you tried stimualting yourself internally and exploring for your g spot? That might help you a little determine internal exploration. I wasn't overly comfortable with rabbits until I was in my 30s...

There are people on here that rave about glass. I never considered buying them until I got on here, tried them... it is a good category to play with and I dont regret it, but not my "go to" toy case for solo play.

look at the dimensions of the toy... do you ahve an idea if you like a longer shaft or something with a small, medium or larger girth? That may help you narrow your list down a bit. Lots of less expensive toys on here I have enjoyed as well. So you dont have to overspend to have fun!

Ya people have told me about it, but the idea of returning something i have back makes me feel bad :P

and i have tried to find my g spot, but never seem to be able to find it. I think i over think it so much that i dont get there so much :P

I will have to look at giving glass a try :) it dose seem intresting i saw people saying about how they heat it up or frezze it to add to it all :P

and i am not to sure about that, i have not really thought about it. I bought my self a big vibrater not yet been able to hit it all in :P but it fun working it in, so nog big i need something which can help me take bigger things but not be to big it self.

rachelswith tons of numbers - have you look at a g spot specific toy like "the original clitoral and g spot vibrator" or the "butterly kiss 3 speed g spot vibrator:.... I think that is the name they are both around 15 pounds.

I had something very similar ot this when I first started with sex toys and it really helped me find my gspot and may be what you are seeking vs a rabbit.

Just a thought.

the only g spot thing i have tried is the rabbit i posted in my first post. if you can see the link, but that think hurt after a bit.

and as of now i dont even have £3 :( at the rate it is going my roommate will have to pay for me again hehe :P i am really bad with money lol

but i will have a look into it and see if that i what would work :D

I think you're going to be better with something with non rotation if you didn't like that one you had- I will be honest it doesn't look the best!

On a suitable budget I would suggest http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28575 :)

thanks i will take that into count :)

hopfully i will have the money in the next months for that is a lot of money :P i added it to my wish list to remind me :)

Rachel, as you are happy with 6.25" circumference there's no need to choose a slimline rabbit. Therefore I would second Vanessa's recommendation of the Happy Rabbit 2 - it's vibrations are amazing! (IMHO second only to the L'Amourose Denia - from the toys I have - and far superior to the Lelo Mona). I got mine for free with a purchase over € 50, so I think it should come up on sale/deal of the day/special offer of some sort sooner or later. (I don't know the Tracy Cox rabbit and how its vibrations compare to the Happy Rabbit).

Or wait for another waterproof silicone vibrating rabbit to be available for a reduced price. I wouldn't buy anything but silicone and waterproof (for ease of thorough cleaning, whether you want to use them in the shower or not), as that should last you a very long time.

A bit OT, but if you are desperate to treat yourself RIGHT NOW, I see you have the Cupid's Smoothie G-Spot Vibe on your wishlist. Are you aware that the more expensive (hopefully better quality) version of that, Annabelle Knight's Ooh G-Spot Vibe is on sale for £10 right now?

On the other hand, it might make more sense to save your money for now and spend it later on a "luxury rabbit"...

ok having a brain dead monment what do you mean with happy with a 6.25" circumference?

also i see what you are saying, and i will check out the toys you have said. But sadly i can not treat my self to anything right now. I will have to wait until i have been paid again in april :( which is sad but o well hehe :P

i will make sure to check out the annabelle kinight one, and see what i think thanks for the info :D

rachels270692 wrote:

ok having a brain dead monment what do you mean with happy with a 6.25" circumference?

I was referring to your review of the Perfect Pleasure Pink Jelly 8" vibe - it's bigger than most rabbits.

o that :P ya it is great but i am yet to be able to fix it all into me hehe :P i can get just under half i think. but as i have a room mate i had yet to be able to play fully with it as i am worried about her older hearing :P

so i need something smaller then that, so i can also use it to open my self up more so at some point i will be able to fully use it :P