Looking for advice on toys and lube

I orgasm on penetration alone usually but clitoral stimulation will never be rejected, lol. I'd like something that can put up with roughness, wont break after a few sessions, has powerful clit vibration and has both length and girth. I don't mean 8 inches or anything, but something that will offer deep penetration.

I was looking into the Wall Bangers Deluxe Rabbit Pearl. I'd like to try the suction cup function, it's not a must have though, i'm just curious. I've been snooping around and read that a Decadent Indulgence might be better. I'm kinda wary on spending $90 on a vibe.

Any advice?

Oh, before i forget...I need help picking out a water based lube. I rather not have anything that had a flavor or odor. I'm pretty sensitive to lube and i'm afraid of something giving me an infection. I tried warming lube once and ended up running to the bathroom to wash it off, lol.

Thanks in advance. (:

By the way...i noticed i totally failed at the first thread posting by putting this in the wrong section, lol.

Hi Lilith, so that I can get an idea of your budget what are you looking to spend? You say that you liked the Wall Banger Rabbit but were wary of spending $90 on a vibe... but the Wall Banger is just £22.99 ($38.00). As you mentioned a price in $ are you based in the US? If so what is your total budget including postage? This will help me make some recommendations. B

Yup hello! Liquid silk is my favourite lube but sliquid is supposedly good if you're sensitive.

I'll leave the harder question to others!

I'm another vote for the liquid silk, its the best general lube that i've used, not to think, not to thin, lasts ages too ^_^

Also,welcome to the forums ^_^

And i think Bonny's covered the toy question :)

x x x

I want to order my partner a fleshlight so he could have a toy too and a storage case with a lock to keep everything in. Right now i'm using one of those metal safes that i rather keep important papers in, lol. I was looking at the Foot Long case sold here.

As for budget...umm..

My partner said the price of a fleshlight times 2. So thats about $160. If we get a fleshlight and the foot long case we'll have about $33 left, lol.

Maybe i can convince him to put money towards it when he gets paid, lol.

And yes, i'm in the US.

Hmm..i'm also having a problem signing up for ipoints, says my postcode isn't valid. Are people in the US able to sign up?

Hi Lilith, iPoints are only vaild for UK customers, sorry!

I figured...ah well, lol.