Looking for corset providers.

Can anybody recommend where you can find proper steel boned corsets. Have used corsetdeal.co.uk and Corsets-UK. Neither have quite what we’re looking for at the moment.

okay dokay

Hey AbleAce

It really depends on what sort of thing you're looking for, and how much you're willing to spend. 

I would have recommended CorsetsUK as that's where I've bought several of mine. 

Alternatives include Vollers, Coco de Mer and FairyGothMother (if you're willing to invest) as well as The London Corset Company, True Corset and Love Burlesque (for cheaper options).

Thanks Alicia4Ever for being aware of the rules - it's always best to air on the side of caution. In this instance Lovehoney only sell one steel boned corset, so none of these retailers would be seen as competition right now. 

I am a big fan of Fetish Corsets, they do some alternative markets and are definitely worth going to see them in person if possible

Thanks for the leads.

The stuff on Lovehoney is ok but my gf is looking for something more robust along the line of a waist trainer, and one you could ware as a top.