Looking forward to the Christmas break

I don't know about you guys but I am looking forward to the Christmas Break . Its the first time this year me and the Mrs will have some real quality time together . 2 weeks of bliss.

The new Schoolgirl outfit and the new Secretary outfit are scheduled to be delivered today from Love Honey. Can't wait to see the Mrs in them . Just wondering who is going to get a smacked botty first .

Also bought a beatuiful basque from that well known shop for curvier women. We just wanted to make sure it fitted properly as she tried a few different sizes .I know Lovehoney have excellent return policies but with time running out and perhaps with the postal system starting perhaps to slowly clog up , we didn't want to take that chance . She wants to wear it under the new dress I just bought her for the family Christmas do and not just for bedroom play.

I'm looking forward to Christmas too, we've had a hectic year with a baby,wedding,buying a house and starting a new company.
Hubby is working every hour under the sun, and we are due to complete on our new house within the next month too.

I'm looking to him having a week off and spending some time with him and our little family together. 💞

We've not done Christmas presents this year for each other as we've not been able to afford it with everythjng else that's going on. But spending time with him will be the best present I could ask for 😍

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

I'm looking forward to Christmas too, we've had a hectic year with a baby,wedding,buying a house and starting a new company.
Hubby is working every hour under the sun, and we are due to complete on our new house within the next month too.

I'm looking to him having a week off and spending some time with him and our little family together. 💞

We've not done Christmas presents this year for each other as we've not been able to afford it with everythjng else that's going on. But spending time with him will be the best present I could ask for 😍

If I was your hubby seeing you in those light blue shorts would be enough for me .

Have fun !

Break? What break? 😂 Everyone who does have some time off over Christmas, enjoy. Those who don't, I'm over here with a bottle of booze to share! 😉

Yes it will be nice to get away from the noise of the children at school for a couple of weeks. I love them but boy the peace is very acceptable :)

I'm looking forwards to having some time off with my OH. Lots to look forwards to, and we are going away beginning of January too for a couple of days for our aniversary. A huge oversized bath and a sex swing!!