Looking to treat my self, a little help :P

Gentle giant wrote:

It has to be a magic wand bit pricey but worth every penny. Not only do I think it will help you achieve orgasm but its fantastic for stress and tired muscles.

Congrats on Uni and getting your job.

thanks :d and ya i am so going to have to look into them again, everyone keep saying it. when i had one it did not seem all that good but as i said above i could not really use it fully so will have to rebuy :P thanks :D

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Another vote for a magic wand, there really is nothing like it. As you already have several toys, explore what magic wands can do for you. The most awesome part of Lovehoney is the no quibble 1 year return policy, so if the wand doesnt work out you can get your money back! This is an ideal wand to start off with:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

There are also many attachments you can play around with for the wand as well, once you have got comfortable with the wand, here are some gems:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683 - big love for that one!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25898

🐼

thanks i will look into the, and ya i never did try any of the attenments as i was a bit worried about them and what they was, and what they was far so never got the guts to buy and try some hehe :P will have to look into it all thanks :D

BeautifullyChaotic wrote:

Hi honey!

I died to have the same problem..
Trick try not to get to stressed about it and let it happen!

I've recently got this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33304
Yes it's a little pricey but it is rechargeable, so saves on battery prices,
It has 12 Lvls of vibration intensities and 8 different patterns. It's charges via USB, so I use my laptop.
And at present comes with a free g-spot vibrator worth £19.99, as g-spot stimulation may also help you along the way :-)

Hope this helps!

Anna X

hey ya that may be out of my price range, it looks really cool so will have to add it to my wish list for maybe a nearly xmas treat for my self hehe :P but thanks and ya i think i over think it a lot. I have a bad habit of over thinking everything.

BeautifullyChaotic wrote:

Aah I mean *used to,
Not sure how it came up as died. 😢

lol dont worry it happens to me all the time :P

You need to take your time with them Rachel, get yourself in the mood first, use plenty of Lube and don't try force it. Close your eyes, relax and enjoy!!!

Mine can get me off quickly but I equally enjoy taking my time with it.

i think i over think it as i live with ym family now, so i worry about any noise my toys make for they sounds so loud to me when i am doing it. even if they are not that loud at all. so i over think it and panic a bit if i hear people moving around the house hehe :P

Haha I over think everything too so you are not alone! X

hehe i hate over thinking it, i wish i could just loss my self but it is hard :P

Steel is quite impressive rachels270692

Here is a link to another thread about steel of you wanted to read other people's thoughts on it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1521635-steel-vs-glass/

Bondagegod - thanks i will check it out and read it over :D

i was a bit um and are with glass but i love it now, so i am sure steel would be loved to :P

No problem. if you love glass toys then I'm sure you will love steel.

hehe :P i am sure i will

rachels270692 wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

Hiya! I've not orgasmed before either and am on the same journey! Although not quite willing to part with too much money at the moment. Lots of people recommend the We-Vibe Tango, and I love mine although I've not yet orgasmed with it. Others that are apparently good for orgasms (but I've not tried them) are the Eroscillator, the Womanizer, and the Doxy Wand. The Eroscillator and the Womanizer don't work the same way other vibrators do (they don't vibrate) and have conducted studies to show efficacy. If you fancy splurging a little more, maybe try those! :)

good to know i am not the only one out there, used to think i was broken had a nice lot of toys ok they are all on the cheap side but sitll but yet never been able to get there yet sadly.

and sure i will look them up thanks for the info :D

Aww I understand how you feel! I'm probably going to consider seeing a dr, just to assure myself that I'm not missing out on something they can do for me. In the meantime, toys and more masturbation :P

Not sure if you've heard of Betty Dodson, but I recently came across her and she seems to offer pretty interesting advice. Maybe worth a shot? http://dodsonandross.com/sexfeature/first-time-orgasm

I cant speak highly enough of the fifty shades rabbit although your not keen on another rabbit i really would recommend. And sounds silly when using your rabbit where you led flat in bed . as position can change everything with a rabbit i love too get up on to my knees like im riding it i have control or the pressure i use more and it tilts you gspot and kilt forward a and opens you up for fab stimulation. Just ideas i don't know what you have tired?

Why not get a bullet to use with your glass dildo? The We-Vibe Tango and Touch are both great

captainmeow - thanks i will take a look at her :) i think i just over think things my self hehe :P and worry to much :D

glittergirl - thanks for the tips, i will have to try it. i have to be carful with what i do for my bed makes noise hehe :P but will try different ways :D

Purring-Pussy - thanks i will have to give that a try :D

I noticed in your list that you hadn't got a gspot vibrator.
That seems to me to be your missing item.
If anyone else has recommended before me, I'm sorry but I'm in a rush so I've not read all of the replies.
Also rabbits are very subjective and there's only been 1 out of 3 that have made me orgasm but when you get the right one, oh boy do they work lol.
Have a read through the reviews as they really help you choose and if it doesn't work for you love honey will exchange, replace or refund for up to 12 months.
Happy hunting 😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots - thanks i will keep that in mind :D i have never really found the g spot so maybe a gspot toy is what i am missing i will keep it in mind :)

Wand I would sugges, 230v one ideally. LH' s wand is really good.
If you have a lot of money Sybian every time

i got a wand once but it did not do a lot, but i think i was doing it wrong so i may have to get one again as i sent it back. but a few people have said i should try one so will have to look at getting another one :)