Toys = WOW

So if you hadn't seen, before I was approached by a friend to explore more stuff and get comfortable around this sibject, all I knew was my hand. Then I made something, then braved coming on here and got my first actual things on here, and now it's more exciting doing different things. Annoyed I didn't explore sooner!

Ohh what did you go for if you don't mind me asking? There's plenty out there for fun and most people don't realise just how good they are x

Make a wishlist and prioritise what you would like without going mad and buying everything on the site. It's very easy to get carried away with such a wide range of toys avalible. I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying you new toy, whatever it may be.

Remeber to ask if you have any questions, we are here to help.

I agree... Make a wishlist & consider treating yourself once or twice a month to a new sex toy on your list.

Have fun! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha yeah don't do what I did treated myself once a month to more than one thing (in my defence it's all cheap good quality stuff) but I went from 1 toy to about 15-20 in 4 months haha

Kirsty92 wrote:

Ohh what did you go for if you don't mind me asking? There's plenty out there for fun and most people don't realise just how good they are x

Both basic things (I think)

The thing I got first, 'Blush Realistic Vagina Male Masturbator' the cheapest of it's kind I could get (something else was out of stock) I did use it but didn't, finish with it, I guess it's to build up the excitement of doing so?

Then I guess I need the cleaner and lube for it, so I went for the 3 for £10 and decided I may as well get something I've always been curious with, a vibrator, because I've been curious as to how it'd be to be made to finish due to one of those, and I may be enjoying that quite a lot... *guilty face*

And Fun Louise & Hanky Spanky!, I have made a list, I won't be buying crazy, mostly as I need to save money, but maybe one day I can get more! :)

Kirsty92 wrote:

Haha yeah don't do what I did treated myself once a month to more than one thing (in my defence it's all cheap good quality stuff) but I went from 1 toy to about 15-20 in 4 months haha

I don't think I'd be able to afford that xD

I can't normally and won't be able to from now on my hours are dropping even more 😕

Ohh they sound good and there's no need to feel guilty lol they're brilliant things to play with sex toys so satisfying

Kirsty92 wrote:

I can't normally and won't be able to from now on my hours are dropping even more 😕

Ohh they sound good and there's no need to feel guilty lol they're brilliant things to play with sex toys so satisfying

Ah, that's not good :/

They certainly are, I'm glad I took the plunge, though a better quality version of the toy I got was on sale two days after for a bit less than I paid, typical luck for me :P

Ahh that's typical always check the deal of the day too

I do now, on the day I got it, there wasn't anything I wanted.

Yeah that's fair enough