wanting to treat myself

Soo as said above in the newyear I want to treat myself ..... but stuck on what to buy ....

Any ideas of what type you want? New toy? Lingerie? I can get struck dumb by the selection here sometimes, but it really depends what you're in the mood for.

Think toys but knickers are always a fav, have loads of lingerie but never have enough :)

Get something you havnt already got, try something new.

sassykitten;) wrote:

Think toys but knickers are always a fav, have loads of lingerie but never have enough :)

You could get vibrating knickers!

LibraLover wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

You could get vibrating knickers!

+1. They're great fun!

Have to be honest had bullets had they do next to nothing for me....

Sorry that made no sense lack of sleep etc taking its toll, was meant to say they do next to nothing for me...

get something new which you never tried before

Any products youve fallen in love with?

Lelo Gigi2 and watch for the new Lelo toy release to LH soon (at least it should be any day now) the material is ultra soft (can be used to rub massage everywhere), water proof and powerful and has just the right design. All quotes from my wife. She is hooked on Lelo now.

The Womanizer, it's like nothing else!

A glass dildo ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Those red lapdance shoes are on my save for list, be lucky to afford them before easter though.

I have the black ones virginangel :) gunna take a look at your suggestions guy thanks but keep them coming x

I'd treat yourself to one of those advanced rabbits. The ones with pearls and rotating heads, some can be expensive but if you wanna treat yourself im sure you could find the money

Still deciding... not got a massive budget... think about a dildo... poss realistic... any recommendations

Love sexy shoes! Have just got a glass dildo to try but we just got the 50 shades greedy girl vibrator which is truly awesome! Totally worth every penny.

Basix Fat Boy Extra Girthy Dildo 7.5 Inch thats what my o/h choose !!!

Im a lover of shoes got soo many ive run out of space for them lol, definitely gunna search you options, have you wrote reveiws yet guys? X