Lost my charger can anyone identify it for me please?

Hi, I've lost my charger for my 50 shades of grey pure pleasure vibrating bullet and the staff can't identify what charger I need to buy to replace it, can anyone help me at all please? Thank you so much.

Did you ask on live chat? When I lost my happy rabbit charger they were amazing and sent me out a new one x

Yes I did but unfortunately they have none spare, so I'm without my favourite bullet and have no clue what to order. I don't really fancy strolling into b&q with my sex toy in hand 😂 Xx

Can anyone help? Xx

It's not actually a charger, but just a cable for charging. With a standard USB connector at one end and a connector with a metal pin at the other. The metal pin is about 2 mm wide and 13 mm long and hollow (hole diameter about 1 mm) - I have no idea what it's called. But there should be a technical name for it (which allows to identify it in an electronics shop) and somebody at LH should know it!

I'd strongly recommend to take the bullet with you to the shop (though not in your hand, obviously ;) ).

PrettyLilKitten wrote:

Hi, I've lost my charger for my 50 shades of grey pure pleasure vibrating bullet and the staff can't identify what charger I need to buy to replace it, can anyone help me at all please? Thank you so much.

Hey PLK

I'm sorry Customer Care weren't able to help - there's a photo of the charger on the product page! :P

I have a spare here - would you like me to send one out?

Hey Jess yes please! That would be wonderful!!

PrettyLilKitten wrote:

Hey Jess yes please! That would be wonderful!!

Sorted! Fingers crossed it will be with you sooooon! 

Thank you so much, Jess. Hopefully, normal vibrating service will be resumed soon 😂 Xx

Was just checking to see if I could help identify this, and I find that Lovehoney have again stepped up to the plate :) - that's true customer service for you!

Well done Jess, and congrats PLK :)

BarginHunta wrote:

Was just checking to see if I could help identify this, and I find that Lovehoney have again stepped up to the plate :) - that's true customer service for you!

Well done Jess, and congrats PLK :)

+1 xx

Yes, amazing customer service, as ever. I always highly recommend LH, and I can recommend ever higher now :) xx

The charger turned up this morning, thank you so much Jess :) just in time for valentines haha xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PrettyLilKitten wrote:

Hey PLK

I'm sorry Customer Care weren't able to help - there's a photo of the charger on the product page! :P

I have a spare here - would you like me to send one out?

This is why you guys win awards year after year

Really is excellent customer service from Jess there how far lovehoney go with there customer service is outstanding.

bondagegod wrote:

Really is excellent customer service from Jess there how far lovehoney go with there customer service is outstanding.

Indeed! :)

N'aww you guys!! It was nothing really - but sometimes it's the little things that save the day, eh?! 

So glad we could get it to you in time for Valentine's Day PLK - crisis averted! 

Where else do you get this customer service? LH are the best! X

Crisis certainly was averted and much fun was had on Valentine's ;) thanks again, Jess! :)

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Where else do you get this customer service? LH are the best! X

Absolutely.

I just watched the second episode of their programme and thoroughly enjoyed "getting to know" my fave sex toy and CS team.

Well done gals and guys - what a fab place to work. Also must be great knowing you put an awful lot of smiles on faces.