Love egg recommendations needed.

Hello,
I would like to ask the amazing LH forum members for a recomendation on a good love egg. We have recently tried the Desire remote clit stimulator however after one use its been put back in the box and hasn't come back out. The problem we had was that it moved away when she sat down and she also realised that if she crossed her legs the signal wouldn't be recieved so i lost complete control despite having the remote. Looking for recomendations not just from a pleasure point of view but also for the remote if possible.

We have this one - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888

Both i and the OH like it :)

Thanks C.A. what was it that you liked about it and what was the connection like between the remote and the egg? if you don't mind me asking.

We have two:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202&fo_c=24&fo_k=a404a528dab37fda280006f8c6814dba&fo_s=monetategb
This one is generally good but eats batteries really quickly, you have to take them out when not in use otherwise they still drain, no signal problems though.

We also recently received one as a free gift with a big order: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375
Only used it a couple of times but impressed overall with the strength of vibrations.

K&c30's wrote:

Thanks C.A. what was it that you liked about it and what was the connection like between the remote and the egg? if you don't mind me asking.

I've written a review but it's not up yet unfortunately,
I first went for this one because it doesn't use batteries and it's completely waterproof. The egg itself is good quality and is comfortable when inserted. It's easy to use.
The connection is great, we havn't had issues with it, it connects from a fair distance away too.

I have this one, it’s soft, comfortable and the vibrations are lovely: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37880

It isn’t super powerful but it’s strong enough for me 😃

Thank you all for your responses. My wife is certainly a power monster lol. Thank you Lou Lou i will certainly consider the first one.. but your comment about it eating batteries worries me a bit. Thanks *sexybabe* i have looked at that one and its certainly going on the list to consider. Thanks C.A. the connection is a big priority for me.

My partner and I have the Fifty shades one. Have had a few now, it is the strongest vibrating egg we have used. Sometimes she finds it too much but it’s very good quality.

I always like the idea of these, but we have tried a couple of the cheaper ones. In my experience they fall out, the connection doesn't work properly or they break after one use. My OH keeps trying to persuade me to try one of the more expensive ones like the 50 shades one or the lush lovense but I'm not sure!

Thanks all for taking the time out to help. I think the winner is going to be the 50 shades one.

Striptees wrote:

I always like the idea of these, but we have tried a couple of the cheaper ones. In my experience they fall out, the connection doesn't work properly or they break after one use. My OH keeps trying to persuade me to try one of the more expensive ones like the 50 shades one or the lush lovense but I'm not sure!

I also brought a cheap one first which broke within first couple uses. I've now got the fifty shades one and it's great :)

K&c30's wrote:

Thanks all for taking the time out to help. I think the winner is going to be the 50 shades one.

It’s one of the best out there I’ve heard. A lot of eggs have connection issues or just aren’t powerful enough but this one seems to have the combo nailed.

We also have the 50 shades one. Highly recommended, good powerful vibrations, pretty quiet and a good range, my husbands turned it on walking down the street 50 yards behind me before now.

It seems to have gone up in price loads though? It used to be either £50 or £55??

We should be receiving the 50 Shades one today. Heard good things after asking LH for recommendations.

The LH Desire Egg is cheaper than the 50 shades but is to all intents and purposes, the same egg with the same modes and stuff, same remote functions , same coating but it’s fantastic LH purple. It’s really good 😉

In my experience, you can’t go wrong with the Lovehoney Desire collection. I have several items from there (although not the love egg) and they’re superb.

Saying that, I’ve also heard amazing things about the 50 Shades one so if I was going to get a new one, it’d probably be that one 😁

Mr Pheebs wrote:

The LH Desire Egg is cheaper than the 50 shades but is to all intents and purposes, the same egg with the same modes and stuff, same remote functions , same coating but it’s fantastic LH purple. It’s really good 😉

That's what i thought comparing most of the desire stuff and 50 shades, they look like there exactly the same stuff , just different colors but whether the 50 shades are more powerful i don't know so went for the desire instead with the price, although i love the look of a few that are not available desire.