Love honey Dream Egg vibrator: A comfortable fit?

I was considering getting one of the Dream Eggs for my gf for when we next have to travel (we need to be sneaky at her folks house) and just thought I'd best ask if any of you had opinions on how well it sat inside you.

If I've found the right product, there are 232 reviews - maybe the information you seek is already there.

Just be mindful that everyone's body is different, so what fits one may not fit another.

Also, are you aware that Lovehoney have a first class returns service including used items - so you could just try it out

Hi, I have this item and I found it very comfortable to wear but poor on power.!

I have this, and as Lolli said, comfy fit, but so so on power.
I'm pretty small too, so it will be a good fit all round I'd imagine. The power isn't a major issue. It's designed to be teasing fun, and that's exactly what it is. It's fairly quiet for outdoorsing, and not so powerful your ladybabe will cum face first in her dinner.
I have a review somewhere. Go look at that and others, because as Sub said, that will probably answer your question! :)