Love Eggs

Me and the Mrs were watching a DVD film called Shortbus .

During the film the couple were going out and the lady placed a love egg in her panties under a skirt and gave the remote control to her husband to use .

If we were to try this is there any snags with this set up . For example are the eggs quiet enough for say a pub or a restaraunt .

Would my Mrs be better off wearing trousers as I presume there is less chance of it dropping out etc?

Has anyone already tried this set up on a night out ?

Cheers

Guys

I've worn an egg out on many occasions. The noise level is dependant on which egg to be honest. I've worn one in a restaurant before, but the FSOG one for example is more suited to a slightly noisier bar or club in my opinion. Whilst it's not the same with all toys, I've found noise to be closely related with power in love eggs, I've yet to find a super strong vibration from a whisper quiet egg. They're great fun, and they won't fall out, it doesn't really matter what you wear, you push them right in, and the vagina walls will close around it and stop it from dropping.
I'd really recommend them for an evening of teasing and anticipation when you're out!

I have the Adrien Lastic Dream egg and it's really good to hand control over to the OH but we are yet to take it out in public yet. We have tested it out but found it to be pretty noisy. I think this is because of the clit arm to be honest as this is buzzing away outside you so I think you can hear it more than if it was just the egg part inside you.
I really like the whole concept and think it's great for couples and teasing. I might have to look in to getting a quieter one for public outings. Or I'll just walk around with huge speakers in a rucksack to drown out the noise!

Think i need to help you with a reply to this one. A bit risky if you come like i do with a lot fluid, you risk very wet pants and this could be embarissing in a restaurant especially. However that aside it is very exciting and i found that it provides for a very stimulating orgasm!

sunseasex wrote:

Think i need to help you with a reply to this one. A bit risky if you come like i do with a lot fluid, you risk very wet pants and this could be embarissing in a restaurant especially. However that aside it is very exciting and i found that it provides for a very stimulating orgasm!

I think mine acted as a bit if a plug to stop my knickers getting so wet lol

Ok slightly off topic but still on love eggs...are they safe to use? As in will the wire become detached from the egg? I really dont want to have a hospital trip to have half a love egg removed from my body! haha.

But this is intresting, one of the 'kinks' i have and want to try is to wear a love egg out to a meal (or formal setting) and give my OH the remote!

I've never had an issue with a corded one, but in terms of play out and about etc, you'd be using a cordless one for that anyway :-)

Ok thank you :) I'm just worried about the chord snapping etc...abit like the first time worries when you start using tampons that the string will fall off!

Most of the cordless ones have silicone retrieval cords, and they stretch and stretch and stretch, you'd be hard pushed to snap one. The corded ones I've tried have always seemed really tough, much tougher than tampon strings, and in all the years I used those, I never had one snap :-)

Ahhh thank you :) put my mind at rest your a ledge!

I remember sitting with a tampon when i first started using them and before i went anywhere with it i sat and tugged on the string...and THAT was tough as hell so the eggs must be fantastic.

I want to get just the basics one for now then add to my collection if i enjoy it :)

This one is way more powerful than the basics one if you can stretch to it, I've got and reviewed both, and I actually like this one lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31570

It's in the 3 for £25 too :-)

for real? I can get this easy then :) thank you so much! YOU are going on my to gift list...i have like five people so far that i WILL get around to gifting to :) at some point...but its happening :)

Lol don't be daft, it's what we're all here for :-)

If you love strong vibrations, that egg has them in bucket loads, it can be hard to keep hold of, it wants to vibrate away! Lol

ive just added it to my basket :) no kidding im buzzing with excitment, i cant actually pay till next week but ive taken a pictutre of my list incase it gets deleted...

my mum gave me £120....£107 of that ive used... :S or more planned on

and the other bit im gonna take my mum for a meal... :)

Its awesome though, like i can get alot of item off of my wishlist now and to me thats good!

Next stop gifting!