Love Honey movie club

*Waves frantically - IM IN, IM IN.......

:)

Members list so far:

sub-kitten
TTurtle
Ork
Dee
Kasumi
PPD
Syd
MoonlightSerenity
Miss teach&nurse

ME ME ME :) lol

MR WOODY wrote:

ME ME ME :) lol

Skeletal members welcome

OK lets get the ball rolling.

I choose Solaris.

The George Clooney one.

Ambiguous enough to warrant discussion?

Yes fine but we need to wait until everyone who's had a chance to join, has.

And also need to set a deadline to watch it by. Hence why I said we should start on the 1st.

I was also thinking that as well as talking about each film, we should rate them (say out of 10) & come up with an average score. That might make it interesting when comparing the films we as a group have watched.

Was only a suggestion Sub-K.

You're quite bossy for a sub

Have you seen that film? I enjoyed it .

Not bossy, I'm just trying to get this done properly as alot of people were keen on the idea. I'm not saying my suggestions are right or the best way to do it, I'm just putting in my two cents.

I have seen it, yes. Was quite a while ago though so don't remember it that clearly but I did enjoy it.

I nominate myself as an intermittent member and therefore won't be included in the picking of films but will definitely contribute whenever I can. Sadly, I am far too poor to buy new films on a regular basis but I have Netflix and if I can get hold of the film in question I would like to join in :) If this is allowed, of course.

This is fine Rogue, I have no problem with intermittent members but may (as you suggested) reserve the film selection for the dedicated full-time members.

huge movie fan here count me in xxx

can i be counted in as a part timer please like LR i now regret getting rid of love film!

*Flails* I wanna join! I wanna join!

Members list:

sub-kitten
TTurtle
Ork
Dee
Kasumi
PPD
Syd
MoonlightSerenity
Miss teach&nurse
MR WOODY
lovable_Rogue *
Gem26
fizzy *
cheer_up

* = intermittent members

Is everyone ok to take Syd's suggestion of 'Solaris' as our first film? I'd put the deadline at the 20th september which gives us time to discuss it & decide on our next film choice before the 1st of the following month.

im in :D

sub-kitten wrote:

Is everyone ok to take Syd's suggestion of 'Solaris' as our first film? I'd put the deadline at the 20th september which gives us time to discuss it & decide on our next film choice before the 1st of the following month.

Yes very happy - just read the imdb blurb and sounds great! I am err..making it available to myself now so should be able to watch tomorrow evening :)

It's very thought provoking. Am gonna re-watch it today.

xxx

anyone got a link tot the trailer please ? :)

Have a look on Empire magazine website.