Love Honey voucher + Free stuff...

So

I get the Love Honey magazine through (Issue 3) and it comes with a letter and a tear off voucher on the bottom. You give the voucher to a friend, and when they sign up and spend £10 or more, they get a free Tracey Cox Supersex bullet vibrator. The benifit for you being, you get one too! (when they spend over £10) Ok, so this is all well and good, but what IF you give the voucher to someone, and they want to buy the following...

£16.99 - Tracey Cox advanced anal kit - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16561

£7.99 - Tracey Cox supersex anal lubricant - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9752

Firstly, this is over £10, so you get a FREE supersex bullet, BUT not only that, but you also get a free supersex bullet for buying the advanced anal kit, AND because you have spent more than £20 on Tracey Cox products, you get some supersex orgasm arousal gel for free too.

This means (in theory) you get 2 x supersex bullets (PLUS the person who gives you the voucher gets one too) and you get some orgasm gel.

Firstly, would the person you give the voucher to get the 2 bullets (if they bought the above items?) and secondly am i right in thinking this is a pretty f-ing good deal, and i should stop wondering how or why and just buy the stuff? lol

Thoughts?

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

However, it's worth noting that we have a system in place that prevents people using the codes themselves, pretending to be a 'friend'. External Media

Ooh, how does this work then?

I'm just asking because I might end up giving my voucher to my sister, which might cause problems because we both use the same computer and therefore the same IP address.

Ah, that's okay then. I thought you might do it by comparing the IP addresses the orders were coming from!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Matching payment details.

If you decide to be your own friend (!?) then the payment details will correspond with the same details used by the person who "referred" you.

unless you used a different debit card?

its a brilliant offer though, well done LH! (now just to find someone to give the voucher to)

sweetlove666 wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

If you decide to be your own friend (!?) then the payment details will correspond with the same details used by the person who "referred" you.

unless you used a different debit card?

its a brilliant offer though, well done LH! (now just to find someone to give the voucher to)

It depends. They might still look at the name of the cardholder.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

If you decide to be your own friend (!?) then the payment details will correspond with the same details used by the person who "referred" you. It's basically our general fraud prevention system that stops duplicate orders or different names being attributed to a payment but it works well for offers like this.

As long as your sister isn't using your credit card, you'll be fine!

What if her sisters name starts with the same letter as hers. Both cards would be different but they would both say (for example) A. Smith External Media

Hi - I gave my code to the couple I live with and I didn't receive my free one :(

Carly?

If I buy something that includes a free bullet (like the Tracey Cox anal kit thing that Tag mentioned) can I choose which colour i get? If so, how?

:)

I think its a get what your given deal :-p Tho I must say, I think the silver is the nicest xxx

ive used vouchers on things that come with free stuff loads!!

already got a tracey cox bullet, though. got one off my ipoints. still, can never have too many!! ive got about a million basic bullets ive been sent as freebies etc. might have to give them away as christmas pressies!!! x

Sunshine2009 wrote:

Hi - I gave my code to the couple I live with and I didn't receive my free one :(

Me too. How long does it take to get the free bullet?

The person i gave it to spent over £10 and ordered on Thursday i believe. They have received the stuff too...

I'm sure I'm about to answer my own question, as I know most of your customers are women and women are much open about discussing this kind of thing with their friends, but is there a freebie for men aswell?

If I was to refer a friend (unlikely to be one of my male friends but I can think of a few women who'd benefit from something to shut them up) then a little vibrator isn't going to do much for me.

Though I suppose I could use it in the kitchen, for frothing up coffee or whisking eggs maybe?

SteSilver wrote:

I'm sure I'm about to answer my own question, as I know most of your customers are women and women are much open about discussing this kind of thing with their friends, but is there a freebie for men aswell?

If I was to refer a friend (unlikely to be one of my male friends but I can think of a few women who'd benefit from something to shut them up) then a little vibrator isn't going to do much for me.

Though I suppose I could use it in the kitchen, for frothing up coffee or whisking eggs maybe?

bullets are not just for women! ive used mine on my OH more then once while ive been giving him a bj, hand job or played with his toys on him. i just hold it under his balls and its seems to do something as when i use that along with doing the other stuff he comes pretty hard, and once even gave him what seemed like mulityple(sp) orgasm! that was one fun afternoon :-)

Dxx

I suppose. I could keep it in my desk drawer at work for those boring afternoons.

Just have the hope our old secretary didn't find it....

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

On average, it takes one week for your order to go through the system after your friend has received theres. If you don't hear anything in a week, get in touch with customer services.

Thank you for the info!